Russian Thread (9 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Russia sucks!!

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Every national government are "goddamn liars." The US government, Russian government, Tatooine government... everybody. Faith in government is worse than faith in God because everyone can see governments are no good.
Juventino[RUS];4559432 said:
yes, but most of them doesn't invade other countries
Yes, because Russia has never invaded other countries.
Juventino[RUS];4559445 said:
I never said this, i'm talking about current generation, the Crimea situation is little bit different
:lol2:

Agreed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Of course it's not to protect against Iran, they can't do anything. But I have never understood the whole big problem with this. It's a missile DEFENSE system, it's not like ICBMs can be fired from this, correct? So what's the big deal?
the big deal is the balance of the current world order relies on deterrence, what i can do to you you can potentially do to me too, if all of a sudden you cant do to me what i can potentially do to you it throws off the whole thing.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Just curious. What do you Russian guys from this forum are thinking of Putin and all the shit which is going on?

Are you skeptical or supporting your country's actions?

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Just curious. What do you Russian guys from this forum are thinking of Putin and all the $#@! which is going on?

They will tell you they are against him. But in reality, they are nothing but his slaves...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just curious. What do you Russian guys from this forum are thinking of Putin and all the shit which is going on?

Skeptical is not just believing what western media is telling you.

Usa and EU helped a fascist coup by the svoboda to bring down a democratically chosen president. Putin protected russia's strategical interests by getting the crime back. What happens now is pro russian rebels revolting against a fascist goverment that has different basic rights for ukraine and russian orgin people. And they are getting backed by putin yes, but he didnt force them to do this.

Meanwhile, whilst the EU and US supported fascism, and the EU like a good puppydog is doing economical boycots to Russia that suit america's economy, there is the situation in ghaza. A situation where no european leader will say to much wrong about Israel, cause we can never forget what happened 70+ years ago. Holocausts and fascism can never return ! O wait..

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,320
    Skeptical is not just believing what western media is telling you.

Usa and EU helped a fascist coup by the svoboda to bring down a democratically chosen president. Putin protected russia's strategical interests by getting the crime back. What happens now is pro russian rebels revolting against a fascist goverment that has different basic rights for ukraine and russian orgin people. And they are getting backed by putin yes, but he didnt force them to do this.

Meanwhile, whilst the EU and US supported fascism, and the EU like a good puppydog is doing economical boycots to Russia that suit america's economy, there is the situation in ghaza. A situation where no european leader will say to much wrong about Israel, cause we can never forget what happened 70+ years ago. Holocausts and fascism can never return ! O wait..
    They are not nazi wtf :lol: :lol: what putin done to you? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)