Russian Thread (18 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hopefully never, this place is so much better without him.
:disagree: actually despite rus being mean at many times and to members who are genuinely nice and he could actually learn a thing or two from, does contribute to tuz. i just wish he would not fall for responding in kind to troll attempts and not go crazy lvl 1000000 at times specially when people disagree with his views. finally i hope he stops this dick measuring contest with the Aussie's bec seriously they got old fast and are pointless really instead it should be a good opportunity to learn more about both countries bec there is a lot to admire in both along with several negatives in every nation.

any ways suchka's get back to posting about ze mother land :D before daddy spank's your joooopa's :klin:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
if people are interested to watch the real russia, i recommend watching this video blog regarding life in russia. yes teh guy has a heavy accent however i admire that he is trying. i've seen all 50 episodes and the best part is the fact he shows everything positives and negatives and you learn how people namely young people get on with there life.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:disagree: actually despite rus being mean at many times and to members who are genuinely nice and he could actually learn a thing or two from, does contribute to tuz. i just wish he would not fall for responding in kind to troll attempts and not go crazy lvl 1000000 at times specially when people disagree with his views. finally i hope he stops this dick measuring contest with the Aussie's bec seriously they got old fast and are pointless really instead it should be a good opportunity to learn more about both countries bec there is a lot to admire in both along with several negatives in every nation.

any ways suchka's get back to posting about ze mother land :D before daddy spank's your joooopa's :klin:
He's been banned like 10 times, don't think he's changing anytime soon ;)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
if people are interested to watch the real russia, i recommend watching this video blog regarding life in russia. yes teh guy has a heavy accent however i admire that he is trying. i've seen all 50 episodes and the best part is the fact he shows everything positives and negatives and you learn how people namely young people get on with there life.
:sergio:
the real Russianot Moscow and its region
Siberia ural the Volga region

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
alex nyet bro, this episode is only about moscow orignally the presenter and his camera man are from ufa, and if you watch from the beginning he does start in ufa, but when ever he happens to be in moscow off course he does a few things about the highlights there. i know that culturally the good stuff is in ossetia, ural, siberia, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

alex nyet bro, this episode is only about moscow orignally the presenter and his camera man are from ufa, and if you watch from the beginning he does start in ufa, but when ever he happens to be in moscow off course he does a few things about the highlights there. i know that culturally the good stuff is in ossetia, ural, siberia, etc.

- - - Updated - - -
@Alex-444 which city do you live in now?

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,956
    When is he coming back?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

Nice try, but there's really nothing to admire about Austraya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)