Russian Thread (10 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Taking it easy, was a day off, spent the day home with the fam. Planning to cut down on the booze and trees soon, and going for a more healthy style of living...I can't even run anymore with spitting out a lung ffs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yea, I'm a heavy smoker. But during the past week I cut down significantly, still have the same pack that I bought Tuesday! Usually I finish a pack in two days.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,971
    Yea, I'm a heavy smoker. But during the past week I cut down significantly, still have the same pack that I bought Tuesday! Usually I finish a pack in two days.
    Since yesterday we have anti smoking law in Russia, which means that you can't smoke in public places, another stupid law by our government, instead of fighting against companies they attack consumers :sergio:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4186076 said:
    Since yesterday we have anti smoking law in Russia, which means that you can't smoke in public places, another stupid law by our government, instead of fighting against companies they attack consumers :sergio:
    But attacking the customers is a lot easier than targeting multimillion dollar industries.

Best solution IMO is banning cigarettes all together, allow tobacco, marijuana but none of of that chemical additive that makes shit addictive.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,974
    Is there a ridiculous cost to get a license in Russia as in Germany?
    25000 rubles for B category, it's around 800$ , a lot of money

- - - Updated - - -

But attacking the customers is a lot easier than targeting multimillion dollar industries.

Best solution IMO is banning cigarettes all together, allow tobacco, marijuana but none of of that chemical additive that makes shit addictive.
    Yes, but it's so simple for industries to bribe some people in government so cigarettes will never be banned

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];4186127 said:
    That's fucking expensive to get your license! I think I had spent 200 euros (probably even less) which included my driving lessons, the theory test and the practical test

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4186127 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but it's so simple for industries to bribe some people in government so cigarettes will never be banned
    whats this categorey B rus?

i heard about this new law being passed out regarding smoking in public places, and i did heard they will ban smoking in the smoking rooms at airports which will be converted to a playing room for kids :D i like the idea despite being a smoker my self, it makes it compulsory for people to try quitting, even though i think the way its done is a bit extreme after all smoking despite being a crappy habit is a personal choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)