Russian Thread (6 Viewers)

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,750
    Chechens are the most hated nationality in Russia alongside with dagestan and ingushetia, mostly because of their terrorists and very very bad behavior of their people in Moscow and other cities. Plus Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia are subsidized regions, Moscow is sending a lot of money there and people dislike it, Ramzan Kadyrov is a dictator in Chechnya, he is keeping the peace in region, while he is giving special force unit that will follow him and Putin anywhere, just look at the members of that specforce and their cars :sergio:
    ia0sxicfZcU.jpg

lvb77gshppc.jpg

gcS6hnryv0s.jpg

esMf8cqPJnQ.jpg

jnlUMWPgxTM.jpg

-7N60GdAwck.jpg

@AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Golden pistols and fancy cars when the per capita GDP of the region is $5,023 US, how typical :sergio:. Why do the Russians not just give them full independence and cut all ties with them then? Everyone gets what they want and they never even have to communicate with each other again.
    if you give them the independence will beAgain war and terrorists
    Putin was simply giving money to Kadyrov that controls these animals

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,754
    Golden pistols and fancy cars when the per capita GDP of the region is $5,023 US, less than Angola, how typical :sergio:. Why do the Russians not just give them full independence and cut all ties with them then? Everyone gets what they want and they never even have to communicate with each other again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_federal_subjects_by_GDP_per_capita
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
    There is a natural gas and some oil in Chechnya, but the main thing is that Kadyrov's father was Putin's friend, maybe that's the key...who knows...plus like i've said Kadyrov Jr. is giving special force to Putin

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Kadyrov is nothing more than Putin's puppet in the region, he keeps the Islamist element under control whilst rebuilding the economy. It seems Kadyrov and his boys are happy to ride around in supercars paid for with their 10%.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,758
    I can't see this lasting too long.
    Back in 90's, USSR government decided to split Chechnya and Ingushetia, right after it around 90% of the people of Chenchya are voted for independence and for the new president, like other ex-ussr countries they could do that, they have chosen radical islamic leader, ex-colonel Dudaev, they renamed their country to Ichkeria, they've started to haunt ethnically russians and what Eltsin did?! Instead of saving russians and transfer them to Moscow or any other region and closing the borderline with Chechnya, he send all the troops to Chenchya as liberation mission but what the point to get rid of the president that was chosen by more than 90% of chechens people?! And the 1st chechen war has begun :sergio: the rumours has it that somebody from his environment has said to Eltsin that there are very very very large oil reserves in Chechnya :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I can't see this lasting too long.
    Putin will be our president until 2018 atleast :sergio: have you ever seen that The State Duma and the Senate approved a change in the constitution in 5 minutes? In Russia it's happened!
    @AFL_ITALIA

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Yeah I remember as a kid growing up hearing a lot on the news, the terrorist attacks and bombings etc between Russia and Chechyna. So that's why it seems to be more calm these days, Putin has a little lapdog there in place.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4135246 said:
    Back in 90's, USSR government decided to split Chechnya and Ingushetia, right after it around 90% of the people of Chenchya are voted for independence and for the new president, like other ex-ussr countries they could do that, they have chosen radical islamic leader, ex-colonel Dudaev, they renamed their country to Ichkeria, they've started to haunt ethnically russians and what Eltsin did?! Instead of saving russians and transfer them to Moscow or any other region and closing the borderline with Chechnya, he send all the troops to Chenchya as liberation mission but what the point to get rid of the president that was chosen by more than 90% of chechens people?! And the 1st chechen war has begun :sergio: the rumours has it that somebody from his environment has said to Eltsin that there are very very very large oil reserves in Chechnya :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Putin will be our president until 2018 atleast :sergio: have you ever seen that The State Duma and the Senate approved a change in the constitution in 5 minutes? In Russia it's happened!
    @AFL_ITALIA
    Yeah I remember as a kid growing up hearing a lot on the news, the terrorist attacks and bombings etc between Russia and Chechyna. So that's why it seems to be more calm these days, Putin has a little lapdog there in place.
    With the little I know, I still think the best option for Russia would be to just let them have an election again and don't even bother with the region again except for trade. As for Putin, even once he leaves office he'll definitely have someone to do his bidding installed no doubt. Quite a few Russians I've spoken to think that democracy cannot work in Russia, that they need a "strong hand" to guide them.

The only thing I can recall involving Russia and Chechens from my childhood is this disgusting act:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)