Russian Thread (20 Viewers)

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #965
    Unfortunately, you can't make something funny, sorry for ya, you are nothing but wasted sperm :( you dad should have learned how to use condoms properly

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #967
    You fail at life so hard you even failed at an abortion.
    Sorry but fail was ur dad's condom

you can write a book with article "A story about unwanted child"

:lol:

and p.s. of that book will be "Guys, use ur condoms properly pls"

:lol:

"I can't listen to you right now, Madvillain. I still have a headache from your mom screaming last night."

Gold :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I could write a 7 part series on "A story about unwanted child"

It would be called: 'The story of Juventino[RUS], the unwanted communist'.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #970
    I could write a 7 part series on "A story about unwanted child"

It would be called: 'The story of Juventino[RUS], the unwanted communist'.
    As usual you can only copy-paste my jokes, you don't have ur own ideas even dolan comic is not ur idea and you are nothing but Russophobe guy who is sittin at home 24/7 and playin with his pussy aka right hand! Go play on ur background, lonely bogan named Madvillain, even ur nickname is the name of hip-hop group :lol: drop some google jokes once again :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Attachments

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    You know I've been trolling you most of the time but if you really want to go that far then fine, enjoy yourself tough guy. Just know that I'm a bit more thick skinned than that ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];3699737 said:
    As usual you can only copy-paste my jokes, you don't have ur own ideas even dolan comic is not ur idea and you are nothing but Russophobe guy who is sittin at home 24/7 and playin with his pussy aka right hand! Go play on ur background, lonely bogan named Madvillain, even ur nickname is the name of hip-hop group :lol: drop some google jokes once again :lol:

:lol: :lol:
    :lol2:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #974
    You know I've been trolling you most of the time but if you really want to go that far then fine, enjoy yourself tough guy. Just know that I'm a bit more thick skinned than that ;)
    Pfffff LOL just let people vote who is troll machine around here, ur only fanboy is bianconero_aus and you know why :lol: australian brotherhood :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Anyway I think the joke is on you, 24 years old and looks like a 15 year old :lol: Nice face, where did you get it from? The reject shop? I think you were conceived on a highway because that's where accidents always happen.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #977
    Anyway I think the joke is on you, 24 years old and looks like a 15 year old :lol: Nice face, where did you get it from? The reject shop? I think you were conceived on a highway because that's where accidents always happen.
    Google joke :lol: thanks for proving my words :lol: you have no style sorry for ya :lol:

Thanks for comments about my face, what the problem between you and with the people with babyfaces? you are jealous? or what? :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699776 said:
    Google joke :lol: thanks for proving my words :lol: you have no style sorry for ya :lol:
    :lol: funny that you think that, because I made it up then, it's not difficult to come up with but clearly someone of such a low intelligence would think jokes only come from google.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #979
    :lol: funny that you think that, because I made it up then, it's not difficult to come up with but clearly someone of such a low intelligence would think jokes only come from google.
    It was 100% google joke, don't try to act like a fool :lol: what a moron :lol: so what about ur girlfriend? how long are you in relationship? it's about love or it's only midnight sex between you? :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699780 said:
    It was 100% google joke, don't try to act like a fool :lol: what a moron :lol:
    Keep saying this you might believe it ;)

Anyway I guess you must agree with me about the face part because you didn't reply to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)