Russian Thread (10 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3699256 said:
But you know that it's all about benjamins, fuckin capitalism is ruining everything, oil dollars rules the world....
It doesn't make sense to me. Rather than spending money on oil, you figure governments would save the money in the long run by investing it in renewable energy within their own countries. THAT is how capitalism should be working, especially because that's what makes sense economically.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #924
    It doesn't make sense to me. Rather than spending money on oil, you figure governments would save the money in the long run by investing it in renewable energy within their own countries. THAT is how capitalism should be working, especially because that's what makes sense economically.
    Yes, but until the morons are rules the world it won't happen so...especially i 'love' USA - Saudi Arabia alliance :sergio:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #926
    http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm

They should cut out the ones below then at least. Does Russia need to import oil? I know they have their own.
    No, we don't have to, like it was in USSR...but now Oligarchs and Putin friends are ruling everything and they are selling oil to the whole world but here, in russia, the price of gasoline are about 1$ per 1 liter can you imagine? now compare this price with price in countries like Venezuela where gasoline is cost around 20 cents for 1 liter lmao....fuckin russian laws and taxes :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    ok, you go play in your cesspool backyard of radioactive nuclear waste. it's a miracle how you didn't come out 100% retarded. only like 93% from all the radiation. russian average is 99%.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699331 said:
    the main question why did you are not uploading ur pictures, i think it's because you are ugly aaaaaas fuck
    i have already uploaded like 4 pictures of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)