Russian Thread (7 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3699971 said:
you ARE NOT TROLLIng you don't know how to do it

lol am not going to discuss my personal life with random bogan guy from australia
:rofl: :rofl: that is pretty embarassing. Guess I'm right then?

Yes I know how to troll, look back in this thread, you thought I was actually trying to achieve humour when I kept saying you destroyed me.

and apparently I'm not the random since you know me so well by calling me 'a looser that can't win or achieve anything'

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3699978 said:
ofc im livin with my whole family, grandparents are here too, in small apartments with 1 room, are you prophet or something?
ah now you play the innocent card after acting all tough guy, nice try. don't have such a big mouth and get personal next time.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,044
    ah now you play the innocent card after acting all tough guy, nice try. don't have such a big mouth and get personal next time.
    motherfucker what the fuck are you talkin about? innocent card? wish you will die slow sooner or later, you was trolled badly, you have nothing to say, you are empty place, just go to ur hole and shut the fuck up now moron

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699993 said:
    motherfucker what the fuck are you talkin about? you was trolled badly, you have nothing to say, you are empty place, just go to ur hole and shut the fuck up
    and to think I was almost going to say something nice to you in that post.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3700000 said:
    u can't say something nice, because you have an garbage can instead of your mouth! don't ever talk to me, i fuckin kick you ass again and again anytime and andwhere, stupid internet mothefucker
    don't open your mouth so much next time if you can't be prepared to handle the truth. like I already said. sorry and good luck in the future (no sarcasm intended).

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,048
    don't open your mouth so much next time if you can't be prepared to handle the truth. like I already said. sorry and good luck in the future (no sarcasm intended).
    The truth is that you are nothing but moron, dont teach me what to do monkey, wish russians will robe and burn ur house and you will be homeless bogan, fuckin poor homeless bogan, you will die in poverty motherfucker, anytime anywhere i hope that russians will fuck up ur whole life, and take this serious motherfucker! We can talk about anything and i'll motherfuckin' embarrass you like i did in past weeks, and now you have nothing to do, wave flag pls

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3700003 said:
    The truth is that you are nothing but moron, dont teach me what to do monkey, wish russians will robe and burn ur house and you will be homeless bogan, fuckin poor homeless bogan, you will die in poverty motherfucker
    No I'm not a moron, you are just coming off as an asshole now, ever heard of making up and saying sorry? (you don't even have to say sorry).

Homeless? don't say this stuff, you just said you live in a 1 room apartment. I live in a $1.2 million 5 bedroom 2 storey house for 4 people. I said sorry but you shouldn't have gotten personal. And no, I definitely won't die in poverty either.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,050
    No I'm not a moron, you are just coming off as an asshole now, ever heard of making up and saying sorry? (you don't even have to say sorry).

Homeless? don't say this stuff, you just said you live in a 1 room apartment. I live in a $1.2 million 5 bedroom 2 storey house for 4 people. I said sorry but you shouldn't have gotten personal. And no, I definitely won't die in poverty either.
    oh yes and now you are showing that you are better than anybody just because you have a $1.2 million house :lol: :lol: what a DOUCHE :lol: reckless motherfucker, you dont need to say sorry, just die pls, i promise you'll need some help from other bogans because russian will fuck up ur whole life

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3700007 said:
    oh yes and now you are showing that you are better than anybody just because you have a $1.2 million house :lol: :lol: what a DOUCHE :lol: reckless motherfucker
    No, you said I'm a poor homeless bogan. I said that to show you I'm not.

Peace?

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,054
    wow, fucking pathetic dude. fucking grow up will you.
    yeye keep talkin' cocksucker keep talkin, im not going to stop to motherfuckin embarrass you so keep talkin'

now ur family is doomed because of u, you should be proud of urself

you can make 1 billion "jokes" about my words, later you will understand anything, 1.2$m crib :lol: :lol: what a lier :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3700014 said:
    yeye keep talkin' cocksucker keep talkin, im not going to stop to motherfuckin embarrass you so keep talkin'
    embarassing me? haha you've embarassed yourself more than enough here. goodnight.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,056
    embarassing me? haha you've embarassed yourself more than enough here. goodnight.
    anytime anywhere when you will struggle and you will have problems with anything remember me

1.2 million crib :lol: just die slow pls :lol: you don't even have a camera to take quality pictures of you and ur girl-hand :lol: motherfucker

go to sleep now, me and other russians will be ur worst nightmare for your whole life

hope i'll meet you one day, you parents will not recognize you after our meeting

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,058
    he is not boy, he is monkey

1.2$ million crib :lol: i still can't believe that he said it :lol: "i don't know history, i don't know how to troll, i don't know how to joke, i don't know about respect to other countries and nations, im rusophobe, but im rich bitch i have 1.2$ million crib" cocksucker :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)