Russian Thread (6 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3699919 said:
why you can't realise that sarcasm is not working when you arleady fell to my knees?
i'm on the whole another level, im king and you are slave
of course, because you destroyed me. can i have some crumbs o great king?

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,030
    so, this is me and?! what's next?! :sergio: it's not working because it's not even funny to upload some other guy photo, you can upload any of my photos, im not ashamed of myself because im not like you

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699944 said:
    so, this is me and?! what's next?! :sergio: it's not working because it's not even funny to upload some other guy photo, you can upload any of my photos, im not ashamed of myself because im not like you
    oh but you uploaded my photo and posted lots of lols around it. how pathetic.

You say you're not but you are. What do I have to be ashamed about? tell me really. I can't think of much. Maybe I just spend too much time on this forum talking to you.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,032
    oh but you uploaded my photo and posted lots of lols around it. how pathetic,

You say it but you are. What do I have to be ashamed about? tell me really. I can't think of much. Maybe I just spend too much time on this forum talking to you.
    :touched: finally you agree with this fact too, just replace of with too :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699961 said:
    Madvillain is a looser, guys like him can't win or achieve anything
    Yeah, I've never achieved or won anything in my life. You know me completely RUS, especially from a football forum where I troll half of the time :tup: And what exactly do you do anyway? Still living with your parents at 24?

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,040
    Yeah, I've never achieved or won anything in my life. You know me completely RUS, especially from a football forum where I troll half of the time :tup: And what exactly do you do anyway? Still living with your parents at 24?
    you ARE NOT TROLLIng you don't know how to do it

lol am not going to discuss my personal life with random bogan guy from australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)