Russian Thread (5 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3699846 said:
He is showing the map :lol: OK keep to embarrass yourself :lol: i don't have to do anything :lol:
I would embarassed to type this post. Glad you're trolling or it would be sick to see someone so full of themself.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,006
    From his inability to make jokes to the history of Russia :touched: Mr. Wasted Sperm aka unpredictable boy :lol: c'mon, keep to post something about Russian Federation, we would like to hear something new about us from rusophobe mouth :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699861 said:
    From his inability to make jokes to the history of Russia :touched: Mr. Wasted Sperm aka unpredictable boy :lol: c'mon, keep to post something about Russian Federation, we would like to hear something new about us from rusophobe mouth :lol:
    You've repeated everything in this post like 20 times so you're just being a hypocrite.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Here comes another original great rus post:

':lol: omg spermboy googleboy :lol: rusophobe :lol: dolan :lol: :lol: be original :lol: :lol: russia russia :lol:'

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 02:27 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3699874 said:
    WOW, it's all worth it, the new word by you :touched: I'm feelin' like animal trainer now who's teachin' his monkey to do something :lol: australian little poor homeless monkey :touched:
    Here comes another original great rus post:

':lol: omg spermboy googleboy :lol: rusophobe :lol: dolan :lol: :lol: be original :lol: :lol: russia russia :lol:'
    lol.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699874 said:
    WOW, it's all worth it, the new word by you :touched: I'm feelin' like animal trainer now who's teachin' his monkey to do something :lol: australian little poor homeless monkey :touched:
    :lol: You can't even fucking type english properly, your grammar is fucking wrong most of the time. He's a word I bet you've never heard before: shut up you great galah. rus the fucking snuff of all snuffs.

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 02:29 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3699880 said:
    and it's all about you :lol2: thanks for agreeing about it :lol:
    Well that's all your posts are ever about. Where does it say I agree? Show me please. I even made you change to :lol2:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,012
    :lol: You can't even fucking type english properly, your grammar is fucking wrong most of the time. He's a word I bet you've never heard before: shut up you great galah.

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 02:29 ----------

Well that's all your posts are ever about.
    Have nothing to say, he has started to talk about my grammar :lol: ussr/rus history first, now grammar and still no "jokes" :touched: what a scumbag :touched: the main thing is that my thinking is right, who cares about grammar side :lol2:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3699893 said:
    Another victim of RUS. it took a time to destroy you.
    fuck my bumhole is ruined you sodomised me so hard with all those posts. god now I see the light, why ever argue with rus, satan the great destroyer?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    of course :touched: i am sorry rus, i should have never argued with you, i might just go neck myself now. i dont know how i was so stupid to argue with someone so tough and merciless. boss of sochi :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)