Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (11 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i love to support them, hope that makes you sleep well at night. any way you need to get back to waving your blue and yellow flag and slava zucchini your self :))) enjoy it
I dont think it'll affect my sleep at night either way, but I think you should reconsider. There are good things in life, raising children, doing what you love, owning a dog, trying to achieve something greater than yourself and plenty more. Why support a country that is waging a useless war and every day preventing these good things for millions of people? Including tens of thousands of their own sons?

I mean even behind the Russian propaganda veil it must be clear to you that as soon as Russia gets the fuck out of Ukraine that war is over. No one is going to come and try to invade Chelabinsk or Niznynovgorod, Russia is not fighting for their safety. they're engaged in utterly useless massacre that benefit only Putin&friends who can continue to point finger at the foreign enemies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
An interesting read, particularly the comments section. Ah well guess some are slow but better late than never.

https://mattbivens.substack.com/p/u...d-of-america?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

I'm surprised no one posted anything from the comedians interview from last night :))) the defender of freedom had some jewels from his stand up comedy time not too long ago.

I particularly enjoyed his cheap attempt to act like he forgot the Russian language lol no wonder Sean penn gave him his golden globe lol
Worth checking out... A broken comedian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ukraine is a sovereign nation that can do whatever they want regarding their own foreign policy, what Russia wants them to do is irrelevant and that's the bottom line. No one made Russia do anything except for Russia.

Very disappointing language from you in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

West gonna collapse cuz the 65th ranked gdp/capita country in the world is so powerful and great. :baus:
This is the shit that's wild to me when I hear people say it. We have inflation right now in part because things are going TOO well and yet we're also collapsing at the same time?

Reminds me of the "Biden is senile but also an evil mastermind at the same time" people.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I dont think it'll affect my sleep at night either way, but I think you should reconsider. There are good things in life, raising children, doing what you love, owning a dog, trying to achieve something greater than yourself and plenty more. Why support a country that is waging a useless war and every day preventing these good things for millions of people? Including tens of thousands of their own sons?

I mean even behind the Russian propaganda veil it must be clear to you that as soon as Russia gets the fuck out of Ukraine that war is over. No one is going to come and try to invade Chelabinsk or Niznynovgorod, Russia is not fighting for their safety. they're engaged in utterly useless massacre that benefit only Putin&friends who can continue to point finger at the foreign enemies.
True there is more to life and All the things you point out too are good and dandy hence the question why would the talks that were held in March be torpedeod after the Ukrainians and Russians came to an agreement in turkey that could have ended this Conflict??

As for Russia getting out of Ukraine? Yeah don't think that will happen considering the counter offensive has failed and I don't think the front lines will remain static for long.

As for Putin and friends, let me remind you that cia Burns back when he was the US ambassador in Russia reported back to the Obama administration that Ukraine entering in nato was a red line for Russia as it directly crawls up against Russia's borders so to act surprised by Russia's response is a bit strange to me.

Then we come to the point of Russian speakers in the east of Ukraine that seems to be ignored. Ironically current comedian / president was voted in to bring an end to that conflict however he hit the wall of the hard core nationalists who humiliated him in public etc.

Last edited:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ukraine is a sovereign nation that can do whatever they want regarding their own foreign policy, what Russia wants them to do is irrelevant and that's the bottom line. No one made Russia do anything except for Russia.

Very disappointing language from you in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the shit that's wild to me when I hear people say it. We have inflation right now in part because things are going TOO well and yet we're also collapsing at the same time?

Reminds me of the "Biden is senile but also an evil mastermind at the same time" people.
True although you can argue that sovereignty was long gone when the US single handley got involved in the coup that took place... Yeah you know the one where cookie nuland gleefly boasts fuck the eu . Then we come to Russia's national security point, let's not fool our selves and say Russia should have accepted what the US for Instance would not tolerate... Meaning there is no way in hell the USA would calmly sit and watch a military alliance crawling close to its borders so there is thst.

As for the language, ah well sorry to disappoint, however some of the language used in this thread is not rosey either :))) reading crap about a good Russian being a dead Russian isn't pleasant and is out right ridiculous and does say a lot about the idiot who spews such words :)))

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
True although you can argue that sovereignty was long gone when the US single handley got involved in the coup that took place... Yeah you know the one where cookie nuland gleefly boasts fuck the eu . Then we come to Russia's national security point, let's not fool our selves and say Russia should have accepted what the US for Instance would not tolerate... Meaning there is no way in hell the USA would calmly sit and watch a military alliance crawling close to its borders so there is thst.

As for the language, ah well sorry to disappoint, however some of the language used in this thread is not rosey either :))) reading crap about a good Russian being a dead Russian isn't pleasant and is out right ridiculous and does say a lot about the idiot who spews such words :)))

If you’re talking about @Kopanja and the stuff he says about Russians? No shit he says that stuff. Y’all invaded his country and have killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. Raped and tortured civilians, bombed schools and hospitals, etc.

And you are just proving his (and others) anger and hatred towards Russians is right, given you’re here cheerleading and celebrating the invasion. Embarrassing and ridiculous. And says a lot about what a repugnant individual you are.

But go on, tell us more about how the west is gonna collapse because of mighty Russia. What a muppet lol

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
If you’re talking about @Kopanja and the stuff he says about Russians? No shit he says that stuff. Y’all invaded his country and have killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. Raped and tortured civilians, bombed schools and hospitals, etc.

And you are just proving his (and others) anger and hatred towards Russians is right, given you’re here cheerleading and celebrating the invasion. Embarrassing and ridiculous. And says a lot about what a repugnant individual you are.

But go on, tell us more about how the west is gonna collapse because of mighty Russia. What a muppet lol
I wasn't referring to the member you tagged. Secondly I am not celebrating the death of people so stop twisting my words. The invasion was provoked and was the expected result of all the geopolitical factors involved so to act that Russia woke up and decided to invade because they were annoyed that Ukraine is more European loving and freedom loving is naive... There was a solid step to end this long before it got to this dire condition in early 2022 but instead Ukranians were egged on with promises of support and we end up with today with this grueling war continuing. If Russia is evil then what does that say about those who war kept pushing knowing Ukraine cant carry out a successful counter attack with weapons they had delivered? Now all of a sudden they act surprised. The sad reality is Ukraines backers were using Ukraine as a proxy with no regard to the people zeleboba and Co were sending to the front unprepared and I'll equipped. Any way I'm done with arguing with you.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ahh yes, the solid step of taking territory and demanding regime change. Imagine thinking this invasion was the fault of others and provoked as opposed to Russia/Putin just finding whatever excuse he could to sate his imperialistic ambitions that he has written about and spoken about over and over. Lol. Because Ukraine joined NATO. Oh wait, Ukraine wasn’t even invited to join NATO. Nor was Ukraine invited to join the EU. In fact, all that had been suggested was Ukraine could some day request to become a NATO member. And guess why Ukraine may have wanted this? Perhaps because Russia had invaded and annexed Crimea already and had fomented and aided a rebellion in the east. All super great reasons for Russia to need to invade and kill hundreds of thousands in a war of aggression against a neighbour who was never going to attack Russia in a thousand years, regardless of alignment.

It’s good you are done arguing. I won’t have to read any more of your ridiculous and absurd nonsense. Putin/Russia apologists are pathetic. Enjoy living in your pariah state shithole. You deserve Russia.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
True there is more to life and All the things you point out too are good and dandy hence the question why would the talks that were held in March be torpedeod after the Ukrainians and Russians came to an agreement in turkey that could have ended this Conflict??

As for Russia getting out of Ukraine? Yeah don't think that will happen considering the counter offensive has failed and I don't think the front lines will remain static for long.

As for Putin and friends, let me remind you that cia Burns back when he was the US ambassador in Russia reported back to the Obama administration that Ukraine entering in nato was a red line for Russia as it directly crawls up against Russia's borders so to act surprised by Russia's response is a bit strange to me.

Then we come to the point of Russian speakers in the east of Ukraine that seems to be ignored. Ironically current comedian / president was voted in to bring an end to that conflict however he hit the wall of the hard core nationalists who humiliated him in public etc.
1. Lets assume that there's propaganda on each side, russia, Ukraine and the West, I think thats easy to agree to, right?
2. Once you agree that you cannot take everything the media says at face value, you should start giving less importance to the news reported only by sides heavily invested in the conflict. F.e news stories such as "Ukraine and russia had agreed on peace in Turkey only for the West to torpedo the peace" - thats not a fact, only a rumor thats likely russian propaganda. Its not even remotely close to what BBC, Al Jazeera and other international news outlets reported or what Lavrov and Kuleba said to them after the meeting.
3. The fact that US or whoever wasn't acting the way russia wanted doesnt give them the right to invade Ukraine in 2014 or in 2022. If russia leaves Ukraine today and stops the war, what do they lose? What is it that you think they're fighting for that makes you support them in this war?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)