Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (19 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No. I expect them to start a war/conflict with 1 or 2 knowing that the rest will do anything they can to avoid full scale NATO-russia war. If the political environment allows for it they won't hesitate. It can happen in 10 years, in 20 years or in 50 years. But with russians you can be sure, that it will happen one day.
I'd heard Russia has one of the worst demographics in the world in terms of almost no young people. And that was before the invasion of ukraine

Now factor in the several million who fled, the many who are addicts/ drunks, and the six figures who were killed or seriously injured in ukraine and there won't be a Russian army of the next generation because they already don't have the young men to even reproduce a next generation but they're getting to attack NATO? Seems far fetched

If anything they probably have to attack Poland right now to have any chance :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
Yes.

@Springyouth, have you ever thought of where those Ukrainians would go if there's not a country to go back to? I'll give you a hint, get comfortable with them.
But if you think they're bad, try a neighborhood full of Russians.
That's it: they should have nowhere to go: close the borders for all Ukrainians.
Let them rot.

It's not like magically Ukraine is separate from Russia. I'd say they are even worse.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I Although my take is that the last line of defense is where we should be shooting on sight any Ukrainian that tries to cross over to Poland.
That's it: they should have nowhere to go: close the borders for all Ukrainians.
Let them rot.

It's not like magically Ukraine is separate from Russia. I'd say they are even worse.
:sergio:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'd heard Russia has one of the worst demographics in the world in terms of almost no young people. And that was before the invasion of ukraine

Now factor in the several million who fled, the many who are addicts/ drunks, and the six figures who were killed or seriously injured in ukraine and there won't be a Russian army of the next generation because they already don't have the young men to even reproduce a next generation but they're getting to attack NATO? Seems far fetched

If anything they probably have to attack Poland right now to have any chance :scared:
They have a 140m population. Surely some of the 130m+ left are young enough to hold a rifle. radekas is right, Russia will never stop dreaming, whether its Putin or someone else, most of them believe in the greatness of their nation and other imperialistic shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They have a 140m population. Surely some of the 130m+ left are young enough to hold a rifle. radekas is right, Russia will never stop dreaming, whether its Putin or someone else, most of them believe in the greatness of their nation and other imperialistic shit.
large population is actually a bad thing if many of those people are too old or drunk to fight/ work

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I highly doubt it. Like everything wtih Russia, I think this number is fake too. My bet they have like 80 million max.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dunno. I go to vacation in Malta they're there, Greece they're there, Switzerland - again, they're there. Somehow I have no trouble believing there're shitloads of annoying Russkies :D
Russia is such a shit-hole that their whole life goal is to make enough money to get the fuck out of there.

- - - Updated - - -

They use minorities such as chechens as meat shield.
Russians themselves are dying a lot too. Just not from Moscow & St. Petersbourg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)