Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (57 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
You are overcomplicating stuff. Russians never stopped trying to assassinate Zelya btw. No one thought that launching a small loitering munition will kill Putin. But bombing Kremlin, even in jest, is probably the most humiliating stuff one can do to russians. Even if the USA have done it russians would have seethed like there is no tomorrow, but when there is a possibility that Ukranian ubermensch are behind this – boy, the whole of Europe could go through a couple of winters just on energy generated by this amount of butthurt.
I love you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
this actually proves my point. This kinda stunt could only be pulled ONCE and Hitler did it.
You're right. In 10,000 years of human history, Hitler was the only person to do it.

Never-mind the fact Putin (the guy we are talking about here, funnily enough) once rocketed and gassed a theater of civilians and blamed the Chechens so he could start the Second Chechen War.

- - - Updated - - -

If hell exists Bush will end there no doubts
Every single President of the United States is there.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol, who is not there? Allegri is 100% going to hell and will torture Juve fans there even in the afterlife.
pretty sure I’m going to hell if there is one. The amount of lust, greed, and dirty thoughts I’ve displayed is enough to send me there. Let alone the drugs and hookers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My question is why can’t Yevgeny Prigozhin do an interview with Piers Morgan like most civilized gentlemen wishing to blow up their relationships and credibility.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You're right. In 10,000 years of human history, Hitler was the only person to do it.

Never-mind the fact Putin (the guy we are talking about here, funnily enough) once rocketed and gassed a theater of civilians and blamed the Chechens so he could start the Second Chechen War.

- - - Updated - - -

Every single President of the United States is there.
Maybe you're right. We'll know if this results in anything. So far nothing happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 39)