Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (35 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Global economy will indeed collapse and it's going to happen first slowly and then fast paced in the next 4-8 months. So I can only advise people stock food up and prepare for inflation to eat our wages. Chances of that not hapenning are 0.
We're DOOOOOMED!

You need to settle down, bro. It won't be that bad.

Even Zelenskys response is strategic. I am sure there are back channels as we speak working on getting this sorted out diplomatically.

@Kopanja would ukraine accept ceding crimea if allowed to join NATO/EU?
I would hope not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Even Zelenskys response is strategic. I am sure there are back channels as we speak working on getting this sorted out diplomatically.

@Kopanja would ukraine accept ceding crimea if allowed to join NATO/EU?
No, I think we are past that point. There is an emotional aspect to it – Russians inflicted too much pain and suffering, now it's our turn. But also a rationale – NATO/EU ascendance won't happen overnight, and what is a guarantee that in the meantime Russians won't come back after we give them breathing room? There is none, also Ichkeria and whole Ukrainian history teach us that they will come back. On top of that, we are not exactly friends with some NATO/EU countries - aka Hungary, betting our future on Orbans (or any other autocrat a-la Erdogan) will after that much blood it's too much.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
No, I think we are past that point. There is an emotional aspect to it – Russians inflicted too much pain and suffering, now it's our turn. But also a rationale – NATO/EU ascendance won't happen overnight, and what is a guarantee that in the meantime Russians won't come back after we give them breathing room? There is none, also Ichkeria and whole Ukrainian history teach us that they will come back. On top of that, we are not exactly friends with some NATO/EU countries - aka Hungary, betting our future on Orbans (or any other autocrat a-la Erdogan) will after that much blood it's too much.
Would you rather the West just gave you more weapons to keep fighting the Russkies?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Global economy will indeed collapse and it's going to happen first slowly and then fast paced in the next 4-8 months. So I can only advise people stock food up and prepare for inflation to eat our wages. Chances of that not hapenning are 0.
I am not questioning you. That's the worst way to start a question, I know. I am just curious what your basis is for that assumption. You do not need feel that you have to defend yourselves because many people have that feeling. We're all worried about what that lunatic can do. He is pushed into a corner and there's no way out for him personally. He's playing Russian roulette every day. But besides the big button, what else is leading you to those thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)