Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (34 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unfortunately, this topic probably deserves its own thread now. Cyberattacks, possibly fake evacuations, a general's car exploding, and now pipelines being blown up. Biden is about to address the nation as well, no idea what he's going to say.

Multiple explosions being reported

Live Coverage from Big Nose Lookner

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Unfortunately, this topic probably deserves its own thread now. Cyberattacks, possibly fake evacuations, a general's car exploding, and now pipelines being blown up. Biden is about to address the nation as well, no idea what he's going to say.

Multiple explosions being reported

Live Coverage from Big Nose Lookner

It seems the Siberian Nazis have started with the staged operations. Only morons - around 30-40% of the world population - are going to believe them.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    It seems the Siberian Nazis have started with the staged operations. Only morons - around 30-40% of the world population - are going to believe them.

It definitely seems like this is going to happen.

Biden just said he's convinced Putin is going to invade, whatever that's worth.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    It definitely seems like this is going to happen.

Biden just said he's convinced Putin is going to invade, whatever that's worth.
    I mean, only morons are going to believe Ukraine escalated this. Very likely there is going to be war in Europe...again. We have learned nothing.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I mean, only morons are going to believe Ukraine escalated this. Very likely there is going to be war in Europe...again. We have learned nothing.

Why would Ukraine escalate things in Eastern Ukraine when there are supposedly 150k troops on the border? Doesn't make any sense to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit...

As far as I know, this Rob Lee guy is legit and doesn't fuck around.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    Why would Ukraine escalate things in Eastern Ukraine when there are supposedly 150k troops on the border? Doesn't make any sense to me.
    To you it does not make sense, which is great, but many stupid people around the world will believe Russian propaganda with the staged bombings, gas explosions and evacuations.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    This is actually an interesting read. Apparently, this think-tank hasn't been bullish on a war recently, but now think an attack is imminent, even tomorrow.

https://www.understandingwar.org/si... Imminent Russian Attack ISW CTP Feb 2022.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

To you it does not make sense, which is great, but many stupid people around the world will believe Russian propaganda with the staged bombings, gas explosions and evacuations.

Who are these people though, and do they matter?

I think a lot of people don't trust the Western governments fear mongering about threats, such as the Iraq and Afghanistan nonsense. However, I can't imagine everyone who doesn't trust western media automatically thinks Russian state media is like amazingly truthful lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    This is actually an interesting read. Apparently, this think-tank hasn't been bullish on a war recently, but now think an attack is imminent, even tomorrow.

https://www.understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/New Indicators of Imminent Russian Attack ISW CTP Feb 2022.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of people don't trust the Western governments fear mongering about threats, such as the Iraq and Afghanistan nonsense. However, I can't imagine everyone who doesn't trust western media automatically thinks Russian state media is like amazingly truthful lol.
    MSM fear mongering and Russian state backed propaganda media are two very different things. The one is just shilling whatever they think will keep the public captivated and on their toes (fear and bad news sell unfortunately), the other is just blatant lies and propaganda. Russia and China have no independent media.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    MSM fear mongering and Russian state backed propaganda media are two very different things. The one is just shilling whatever they think will keep the public captivated and on their toes (fear and bad news sell unfortunately), the other is just blatant lies and propaganda. Russia and China have no independent media.
    I don't know, sometimes I think our media is trending that way as well. The whole "anonymous" sources thing always gets me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I don't know, sometimes I think our media is trending that way as well. The whole "anonymous" sources thing always gets me.
    I don’t mind Journos having anonymous sources. They always have and always will. What grinds my gears is when another newspaper/media group jumps on the bandwagon and reports their own story and analysis based on “anonymous sources” that aren’t theirs and that they have no idea about. Opinion pieces and commentary three degrees removed from an anonymous source :lol:

It also bothers me a bit when pieces are done fully based on anonymous sources and nothing else. I’d like to see some investigative journalism done to confirm what the anonymous sources are saying.

May 26, 2016
    Im trying to understand this situation, but i realize it's too much smoke and manipulation going on at the moment. I dont trust the media reports at all.

My main concern is for the ukranian people: may they be protected and safe through this mess.

Mar 9, 2006
    @Juventino[RUS] your thoughts on this? Not sure I trust Western "media"
    The resolution is very simple - turn off SWIFT, ban all European and american companies from working in Russia or with Russia - Apple, Microsoft, Valve, BMW, Mercedes, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nestle etc., ban all air companies from working with Russia, impose personal sanctions on Putin, Abramovich, Usmanov etc. If any country buys or sells something to russian government impose sanctions on them all, either work with EU or US or stick to russia and rot together with Putin but guess what? They won't do shit

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit...

As far as I know, this Rob Lee guy is legit and doesn't fuck around.
    If Georgia, Moldova, and Azerbaijan have any sense they would attach the Russians occupying their territory the the day they invade Ukraine.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Brandon says

- - - Updated - - -

If Georgia, Moldova, and Azerbaijan have any sense they would attach the Russians occupying their territory the the day they invade Ukraine.
    Is that really wise though? I mean, they could easily bomb all of those places if they wanted to. And with Moldova there are some reports saying they will try to take that over once Eastern Ukraine is settled. So it would be an excuse to do just that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

https://www.understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/New Indicators of Imminent Russian Attack ISW CTP Feb 2022.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

And what was done about it? Zero things.

An average opinion never matters. It was & always will be a political and media game while average folks will go, lead their war and die.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    The resolution is very simple - turn off SWIFT, ban all European and american companies from working in Russia or with Russia - Apple, Microsoft, Valve, BMW, Mercedes, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nestle etc., ban all air companies from working with Russia, impose personal sanctions on Putin, Abramovich, Usmanov etc. If any country buys or sells something to russian government impose sanctions on them all, either work with EU or US or stick to russia and rot together with Putin but guess what? They won't do shit
    It's all huff puff. Elites using each other to gain more power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)