Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Russia controls the gas. Eu countries can't do shit but bend over, they won't even give Ukraine NATO membership, let alone EU one. Germany provides medical assistance but no troops. The US is only talks and nothing else just to speak about democracy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Russia controls the gas. Eu countries can't do shit but bend over, they won't even give Ukraine NATO membership, let alone EU one. Germany provides medical assistance but no troops. The US is only talks and nothing else just to speak about democracy.
the hell you want them to do? Carpetbomb nuclear power?
USA at least gives us a choice how to die, we appreciate it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
lol, Serbs are indeed European Russians
Well, that's fine if you think that. Not that I care. But I, for one, am scared of China being in control of power. And also, I do think that Russia's propaganda, just like Putin's, is nothing but scary.

But they did bomb us against all laws. It's nothing but a fact at this point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Brandon says

- - - Updated - - -

Is that really wise though? I mean, they could easily bomb all of those places if they wanted to. And with Moldova there are some reports saying they will try to take that over once Eastern Ukraine is settled. So it would be an excuse to do just that.
Can they afford 4 fronts? Doubt it.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    The bombs have been planted. Are they gonna go off or is Macgrubersky going to save them?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Second live stream of the day for Lookner. Multiple videos of Russian tanks seemingly heading towards Ukraine border.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the Russian tanks and shit have a "Z" marked on it, I would assume so they don't confuse their own tanks with Ukrainian tanks, or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:

Last edited:
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    The Olympics closing ceremony is in 10 hours. US markets are closed on Monday for the holiday. With all this news, wouldn't be surprised if the invasion occurs today, 2/20/2022. Or 2/22/2022. We'll see.

If they make it to Germany - just give Putin back east germany.

No need to fight over it. It's a win-win scenario.
    You'll have to go to Russia for all the cool rave clubs in Berlin. :sad:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    @Bjerknes According to this analysis Putin wants the separatists regions in Ukraine to stay part of Ukraine and to use them as leverage in his influence over Ukraine. The clip is from April 2021 when the tensions were high again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)