Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (17 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So beside the flame what are the facts of this war so far?
Because last time I checked whole media were blasting how it would end very soon since russians wouldn't have any missiles to use or how the sanctions packets number 1336 would make them go bankrupt.
So did Russia ends missiles to use? are they close to going bankrupt? are they on the verge of defeat?
Are you really asking or just being coy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Are you really asking or just being coy?
I'm asking because I carefully ignored as much as I could cause it was really too stressful to listen daily to news wondering what's true and what's not

By the way coy about what? I'm italian have no russian ties of any sort. Can you see the flying fuck I give if it's Ukraine or Russia defeat?
All I'm wondering is if it's real that Europe want us to pay to rebuild a non euro country and why it should be us/me?

as a third party this war brought : inflation , crazy prices for energy, gas and grain/corn shortage. Oh how I wish nothing changed in 2022...

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I'm asking because I carefully ignored as much as I could cause it was really too stressful to listen daily to news wondering what's true and what's not
In a nutshell, Russia intends to break Ukraine as a state to absorb it back into the empire to use us in the next big war against Europe. Ergo, any peace deal without proper security guarantees doesn't make sense, and there are no proper security guarantees on the horizon and never will be. Hence, the war will go on until they break us completely or we kill enough of them. I'd say 2-3 years more is a safe bet. Sanctions are not very effective because no one enforces them. Is Russia or Ukraine on the verge of defeat – no, far from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, it was nice talking to some of you, people. Take care.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In a nutshell, Russia intends to break Ukraine as a state to absorb it back into the empire to use us in the next big war against Europe. Ergo, any peace deal without proper security guarantees doesn't make sense, and there are no proper security guarantees on the horizon and never will be. Hence, the war will go on until they break us completely or we kill enough of them. I'd say 2-3 years more is a safe bet. Sanctions are not very effective because no one enforces them. Is Russia or Ukraine on the verge of defeat – no, far from it.

- - - Updated - - -

best of luck bro

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

why would they absorb whole Ukraine? I mean I wouldn't absorb it. It's basically all ruins to rebuild. It would cost a freaking much. I heard something like 300-500billions of euro to rebuild Ukraine from scratch.
Also everything depends on americans. If they can keep up funding this war or not. What will happen if Trump get's elected again? you can very much bet on him stop sending money and weapons to Ukraine. If that's happens there is no way Europe will take over if USA back off.

Do you really think at some point russians will say something: "you know what? we'll go back home"? I mean if they surrender as you said even with security guarantees I don't see them paying damages. Like it would already be an optimistic step them going back on their own but anything more how likely is it?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My best bet for this year is to lose a foot, and tbh, especially if amputation is not too high, I am alright with that. Will replace it with cybernetics and shit, GiS style.

You have nothing to be sorry about, my man. I just hope that you and proper Americans won't allow MAGA to win, for the sake of all mankind, even idiots who root for Russia/China/Iran, even idiots from TuZ.
I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, but I will continue to hope for the absolute best for you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tucker got fucked hard here. even those who pay the traitors despise them.

btw i read a resumé in hungarian, based on this the whole interview was a history lesson by putin, and tucker provided him the visibility to tell it to the whole world. what a tool

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
tucker got fucked hard here. even those who pay the traitors despise them.

btw i read a resumé in hungarian, based on this the whole interview was a history lesson by putin, and tucker provided him the visibility to tell it to the whole world. what a tool
I like how he blamed Poland for starting WWII.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)