Ruben Olivera (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think he'll be given a go this season. the squad really has no other creative player like him in the team. so he should be back up to nedved. who knows, maybe nedved will be in the middle of the 4-4-2 and olivera could play on the left.

either way, he'll get plenty of chances one would think.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
He should be loaned forever , he is nothing like zalayeta , we need real players like cruz or tomason forexample.

Aug 26, 2003
i think Olivera is a great young player i think in the technical level he is very good and i hope to see him in some matches this year!!

I think Capello want to use him otherwise he would loaned him out!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've only seen him a few times, last against Chievo at the end of 2002/2003 season, and I thought he was good.

IMO we should give him a chance this season, he'll either prove himself or flop, and whichever happens we'll get rid of the "what ifs", "will he, wont he".

At least we'll know.

Jul 28, 2002
i say screw it, keep him, and keep kapoe, if we aint gonna spend on width, we may as well use the young talents we have...hopefully he and kapo will be a good addition of real width to our team.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think he'll be given a go this season. the squad really has no other creative player like him in the team. so he should be back up to nedved. who knows, maybe nedved will be in the middle of the 4-4-2 and olivera could play on the left.

either way, he'll get plenty of chances one would think.
kapo can do that and he seems better than R. Oliviera

Jul 28, 2002
im all for kapo and beji, even olivera getting chances this season...maybe that don cappo's plan....shame we dont have benji anymore :groan:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

kapo can do that and he seems better than R. Oliviera
i think olivera is more technically gifted though and he is way better behind the forwards in the hole as a playmaker than kapo. realistically, it would be good to play them both, but i doubt capello would.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Adrain is right. He is better in technique than kapo and is mostly a playmaker, his best position. Kapo can play in any attacking position.

Jul 28, 2002
kapo is physically far superior to rubi, quicker and stronger, i jus hope rubi has the south amercan flair to compensate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)