Ruben Olivera (1 Viewer)

chivo

Sep 4, 2004
of course as in the last games he has been a very nice surprise. camoranesi was never regular enouch, and olivera now has the chance to prove himself

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The youth movement is probably right under our noses, with the arrival of Zlatan and Kapo, bringing back Blasi, and giving Oliveira every opportunity to win a spot on the first team.

Subtle changes, but ones that will make a world of difference

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
The youth movement is probably right under our noses, with the arrival of Zlatan and Kapo, bringing back Blasi, and giving Oliveira every opportunity to win a spot on the first team.

Subtle changes, but ones that will make a world of difference
Good post, im agree 100% with this...:thumb:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He has everything to replace Camo. He's much better than him. I remember when Juve bought him a few years ago, I thought he would do great, instead he was loaned out and only now I have seen him again. Juve's future, he plays with a quick pace and good skills, plus a bigger body.
Oliver for First TEam Regular!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #111
    he's always impressed me whenever i've seen him play.no doubt we'll be using this guy to great extent if we're gonna compete on all fronts.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Yeah he is good, but dont forget Kapo, i think he is just as good and has just as much potential. Two of the greatest talented wing/forwards is Juve's.

utarlok

May 25, 2004
    at this moment ....Keep observing.....

as a new face , he can play without pressure, expectation, opponent 's little

attention...............

instead ...I Prefer Kapo, at least he is the backup of Zizou in France National,

young and experienced .

Jul 28, 2002
    kapo ... what a gem...but if he was jewlrey he would sometime be beautifull and shiny, but on some days be dull, ugly and painfull....like on of those mood crystals, kapo lack consistancy....but when he finds it, he is gonna be top class stuff.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Finnish commentator immediately compared him to Koeman after those few good shots against Ajax... :D But like him, I was impressed by this boy again... :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    He's got a pretty decent free kick to go with his technique and creativity, not to mention he's confident on the ball, a good crosser and a solid passer. This kid needs to play more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)