Rossoneri Infiltrators! (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
ancelotti, how can you hate a player for doing something his country wants him to do? plus hes a good striker so juve bought him.

all's fair in love and war.
I know it says Ancelotti but I think you meant MOI :stuckup:

Its not hate but "bitterness"..same way Juventini are bitter about Pippo and Milanisti about Davids. We all acknowledge they are good but don't ask us to LIKE him :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

2. What Color was Olver Kahn's Shirt?
a. Red
b. Black
c. trick question, There's no T.V evidence that Germany even played with a GK
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

3. True or False:
-Sami Al-Jaber is the first player in history to kick-off the ball 9 times in one game.
Wow, is that true?! :eek:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

3. True or False:
-Sami Al-Jaber is the first player in history to kick-off the ball 9 times in one game.

i think there is one striker that confessed the same thing. But i dun remember who , when, and whether he plays for country or club in what competetion...

(.. yeah yeah.. like i want to be a journaist anyway :p )

Aug 1, 2003
well incubo i really meant ancelotti but if you feel you should be counted in the list, oh well :D

i think the mistake the saudis made was when they wanted to give crosses- they gave more high crosses instead of low ones. they should give the low ones because if they give high crosses the germans are obviously better in the air

OP
ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ancelotti, how can you hate a player for doing something his country wants him to do? plus hes a good striker so juve bought him.
    Hmmm, it was just a slap in the face for fans of the Azzuri. A lot of French players have Serie A to thank for development. I just thought it was a bit insensitive to sign him, given the fact that he ruined Italy's adventure. I think it made a lot of people upset, but not me... I don't rate him very highly. Ask yourself why Juve haven't given him a new contract yet...

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    I'd like to say that we appreciate Gigi much but not as much as Dida who is the best in the whole universe

Dec 27, 2003
    To my knowledge, there has never been a goalkeeper with as much intrinsic talent as Buffon, except maybe Lev Yashin. The difference between Superman Buffon and the soviet Spiderman though is that Buffon had already reached this level at the age of 17, as he instantly became Parma's number one goallie and a serious contender for the role of appointed Nazionale goalkeeper (and this despite the competition posed by Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Toldo or Marchegiani at the time). What's even more amazing is that he managed to keep this level over the years. Dida does make some miraculous saves at times, but let's face it : he is nowhere near Buffon in terms of sheer talent.

Anyway, since the initial topic of this thread addressed the question of what player us milanisti envy you the most, I will say that there are two players I would like to take away from you : one is of course Buffon, and the other is Pavel 6 lungs Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)