Rossoneri Infiltrators! (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

google.com : great site buddy..ever heard of it. You could find a pic in seconds .. :rolleyes:

Come on..
still u FOUND THE TIME to search for it.....thats just showing love m8.....

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
google.com : great site buddy..ever heard of it. You could find a pic in seconds .. :rolleyes:

Come on..
images.google.com is better :p

btw kaizer, i sat there for ages watching your avatar, and it took me a while to figure out where the animation looped :wallbang:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

images.google.com is better :p

btw kaizer, i sat there for ages watching your avatar, and it took me a while to figure out where the animation looped :wallbang:

:LOL::LOL:

u havent been drinking tonite, have u gray....? :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IN the WC, France had a lot of bad luck... and things just didnt went like planned. When they lost their final game, i was just like "wow, how unlucky". I was not even pissed off, because i knew that it was destiny.

But there were games like the korea-spain, who were decided by referral decitions and that is unacceptable for me.

I remember that when trez scored that goal... a friend of mine and I started to jump and screamlike crazy... and then my omther my sisters and my granma, who were supporting italy... all of them started to bash me and my friend..and we had to go out of the house because they were really pissed off :frown:

anyways, france had a great tournament, and zidane got his eurocup :angel:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Its an Italian thing! here is a reminder :fero:
that was my favourite day,along with the day France beat Italy in the WC,but to tell you the truth i started to pity the italians,everytime they face us we whack their asses

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
that was my favourite day,along with the day France beat Italy in the WC,but to tell you the truth i started to pity the italians,everytime they face us we whack their asses
"everytime" meaning the last two times in a major tern.:rolleyes:

i wouldn't exaclty call a PK shootout and a Golden goal (after barely scoring the equalizing goal) an "ass wacking!" :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well when trez scored that goal my family members' mouths just hung open and stared at me.

i think i prefer your grandma and all hydde :D
i feel like i've tasted so much "almost glories" or "Huge upsets." in the past 7 yeara!

1. Italy - France: Euro2000 Final
2. Juventus - Milan: CL 02/03 Final
3. Perugia - Juventus: Serie A Season 99/00 Matchday 34
4. Italy - France: WC France98 Q-Final
5. Juventus - ManU: CL 98/99 Semi-Final
6. Juventus - Dortmund: CL 96/97 Final
7. Juventus - Real Madrid: CL 97/98 Final
8. Italy - Czech Rep.: Euro 96
9. Italy - S.Korea: WC 2002 1/16 stage.
10. Panathinaikos - Juventus: 00/01 CL Group Stage
11. Italy - Germany: Euro 96
12. AC Milan - FC Porto: 96/97 CL Group Stage
13. Juventus - ManU: CL 02/03 group stage.
14. Lazio - Juventus: Serie A season 00/01 Matchday 23
15. Germany - Saudi Arabia: WC 2002
16. Celta Vigo - Juventus: UEFA Cup

Lucky I only started to really support Italy in 1995. Otherwise, the 1994 WC Final would be on that list too!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i feel like i've tasted so much "almost glories" or "Huge upsets." in the past 7 yeara!

2. Juventus - Milan: CL 02/03 Final
9. Italy - S.Korea: WC 2002 1/16 stage.
13. Juventus - ManU: CL 02/03 group stage.
15. Germany - Saudi Arabia: WC 2002
it really suked the cl final My God im still pissed about it!! Ac milan were just luky! and as for S.korea i mean com on we knew that that year the ref really suked and do u know they still mad about this match..

ewww man united ugh another reason to hate them more what the hell was up with us in the della alpi! my God!!

that must have been a shock huh wat was the score 6-0? 7-0?
ugh that was a pian!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

it really suked the cl final My God im still pissed about it!! Ac milan were just luky! and as for S.korea i mean com on we knew that that year the ref really suked and do u know they still mad about this match..

ewww man united ugh another reason to hate them more what the hell was up with us in the della alpi! my God!!

that must have been a shock huh wat was the score 6-0? 7-0?
ugh that was a pian!
actually, it was 8-0 :D
yes, it was very very shocking as we though we would do well. a week prior to that game we played a friendly vs. Senegal and won 3-2. After seeing them shock France, we (the fans) said "hey!'" maybe we can get something out of it, but we just got shocked.
IMO it should'nt even be classified as a "football game" since there was only one side playing.

I'm positive we're bad, but even more positive that we're not THAT bad! Something was wrong, because it seemed like the players didn't even want to play.

this is my emotional blog during that game:
1-0: ok, that was fast, maybe it'll drive us to fight hard. :eek:
2-0: darn , it's really early...i hope the coach has something up his sleeves. :wallbang:
3-0: shiza :groan:, Are the players even awaik.
4-0: Ok, this must be the last goal. same as france98 :fero:
5-0: :lazy:
6-0: wierd! this is very wierd. :confused:
7-0: this is turinng into a comedy :LOL: ...hey guys, what's the score again? i lost count!
8-0: Go Germany!! Go! I'd like to see a double digit scoreline! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bierhoff's goal was just a piece of crap, I can't believe they conceded something like that. How embarassing...

OP
ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    Yeah Incubo, that's really bad taste. Juve go ahead and sign the asshole that made them lose the Euro final. That's another Frenchman honing his skills in Serie A... I dislike the player, but thankfully he's overrated.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

yes, it was very very shocking as we though we would do well. a week prior to that game we played a friendly vs. Senegal and won 3-2. After seeing them shock France, we (the fans) said "hey!'" maybe we can get something out of it, but we just got shocked.
    IMO it should'nt even be classified as a "football game" since there was only one side playing.

I'm positive we're bad, but even more positive that we're not THAT bad! Something was wrong, because it seemed like the players didn't even want to play.

2-0: darn , it's really early...i hope the coach has something up his sleeves. :wallbang:
    7-0: this is turinng into a comedy :LOL: ...hey guys, what's the score again? i lost count!
    Very funny majed. I saw the match too. The look on Jancker(I think)'s face was one of pure terminatorosity. I thought he was just trying to look cool, but he did look pretentious.

I think the deciding factor in that game was the height. The Saudi attacks, which were few but well orchestrated, couldnt stand up to the brute weight of the German defence, while the Saudi defence couldnt handle the German attackers physically. It was totally a mismatch in physique.

If im not mistaken every goal scored by the Germans involved a cross of some kind. They never even bothered with the middle, since their target man was invincible.

The Saudis didnt deserve the loss.

Aug 27, 2003

looool...SAME!! im like who didnt score in this match i was like going to a friedns birthday party and i was listent to the radio it was 6-0 im like pooor saudi! then i reach the place and they had those huge tv and as i reached i saw the last goal and im like nooo way!! how embarssin! the first thing that pops in my head what would the UAE have done..looool..
    but the match with the african team where they conceaded their goal in the ending minuted i was like come on! noo way saudi and all my friends thaough wow im cheerin for saudi for the very first time..looool

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

looool...SAME!! im like who didnt score in this match i was like going to a friedns birthday party and i was listent to the radio it was 6-0 im like pooor saudi! then i reach the place and they had those huge tv and as i reached i saw the last goal and im like nooo way!! how embarssin! the first thing that pops in my head what would the UAE have done..looool..
    but the match with the african team where they conceaded their goal in the ending minuted i was like come on! noo way saudi and all my friends thaough wow im cheerin for saudi for the very first time..looool
    yeah! :down: it really was a shame....

The teams was the subject of so many jokes spread threw mobile messeging at that time.

i remember one of them:
    "Saudia-Germany Quiz:
    1. Which person didn't score:
    a. Oliver Kahn
    b. The Ref
    c. The assitant Ref
    d. The ball boy

2. What Color was Olver Kahn's Shirt?
    a. Red
    b. Black
    c. trick question, There's no T.V evidence that Germany even played with a GK

3. True or False:
    -Sami Al-Jaber is the first player in history to kick-off the ball 9 times in one game.

Stuff like that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)