Rossoneri Infiltrators! (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
well incubo obviously I hated Trez too, I cursed him like hell when he scored that damned goal :fero:

then not much later I saw in the newspapers he was coming to Juve :moan:

Coming to my senses, ol' Trez had to do what he had to do

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Not really.. I just hate Trez. Bitter loser would be belittling the winning team because you claim they don't deserve to be there...:cheesy:
Is that right? :D I guess your definition of bitter differs from mine then, when you hate a player for scoring on you and winning the game, that's pretty damn bitter to me. :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Not really.. I just hate Trez. Bitter loser would be belittling the winning team because you claim they don't deserve to be there...:cheesy:
Dont hate Trez!!.
He is a good person :D and that goal ca,me just in the exact moment!!.

I was hoping France to win that cup...sorry:p Buyt that was because zidane is my fav player! :)

Now ill cheer up france again in the eurocup.. but this time i want italy to win it.. they deserve it after all.

Go france!, italy and czech republic!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Dont hate Trez!!.
He is a good person :D and that goal ca,me just in the exact moment!!.

I was hoping France to win that cup...sorry:p Buyt that was because zidane is my fav player! :)

Now ill cheer up france again in the eurocup.. but this time i want italy to win it.. they deserve it after all.

Go france!, italy and czech republic!!
i so hated france....i really liked trezegol in the euro 2000 despite my hate for france i got over it when they lost in the world cup 2002 i actually felt dorry for them... i couldnt really balme trezegol i was like he had no choice and i dont know what then i go blamin toldo for not catching the ball..loool:angel: although i knew that goal was unstopable...
Anyways hope to see nedved this year facing the italians wanna see how taht match goes..
Hpe all the best for italy, sweden, cezch and holland

Aug 1, 2003
i forgave france already because italy did better than them at wc2002. during 2000-2002, i boycotted every french thing. and i mean, EVERY FRENCH THING. i didn't even eat 'french' fries.

I do not know how long I can stay boycotting korean stuff though.. now here's a bitter loser ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
there's no use blaming Trez, he just did his job.

Blame the guys who dont do their job.....i'll give you a hint. his last name starts with a "D" and ends with a "el Piero" ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
hmm... can you give more hints please? ;)
nah, I don't blame him too much. remember he suffered a long injury that season
:D

any other player would have scored at least one of those two great chances.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
i forgave france already because italy did better than them at wc2002. during 2000-2002, i boycotted every french thing. and i mean, EVERY FRENCH THING. i didn't even eat 'french' fries.

I do not know how long I can stay boycotting korean stuff though.. now here's a bitter loser ;)
:dazed: boycotting ok thats new to me..loool..noo i didnt boycott anyone..lool..too bad korean produce lots of products..loool..

there's no use blaming Trez, he just did his job.

Blame the guys who dont do their job.....i'll give you a hint. his last name starts with a "D" and ends with a "el Piero"
majed he tried his best and there wasnt enough time since he was a sub anyways and he did try to score..God i remember that match to well..loool.
nooo we should balme toldo! toldo is the one to balme not alex!
and i know that he was doin his job trezegol taht is and i couldnt hate him..

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
all i remember from that match is slamming my bedroom door. my memories since then are erased. no kidding.
loool..so basicly no memeorey what so ever about the match well i simply cant forget for one reason...this is the first year i ever supported the azzurri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)