Rossoneri Infiltrators! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
carlo, aside from all the judgments about Pavel's apparent lack of sportsmanship, why do you consider him to be so far behind Buffon?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
well, he did gift them the CL final,
really?? i thought dida did that, along with some of the poor penalty takers at juve...not forgetting Lippi's bad decision making prior to the game.

but yeah...anywayz

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
No doubt Gigi Buffon:

1. why? Dida has Maldini, Nesta, Kaladze and Costacurta to protect him. Considering who Buffon has...Its a miracle what he does. No offense.

2. Contrary to popular belief Nedved disappeared in crucial games and Buffon kept you in the CL. In the final Juve did not come out to play. You can't deny that. Sheva was doing circles around Montero. The mid-field was controlling the game, etc. Pippo's header on Buffon alone merits the best player award for you guys.

3. He is the most consistent and crucial part of your team. Aside from the Real win..your wins were very close and he kept you in the game.

4. He is not a home grown Juventino. So that cuts down the hate factor for Milanista's!

I also prefer Del Piero over Nedved. Nedved is shoved down our throats too much. I said it before an in-form and "on his game" Del Piero is much more lethal than goldilocks.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
carlo, aside from all the judgments about Pavel's apparent lack of sportsmanship, why do you consider him to be so far behind Buffon?
How could he say that? I disagree!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I also prefer Del Piero over Nedved. Nedved is shoved down our throats too much. I said it before an in-form and "on his game" Del Piero is much more lethal than goldilocks.
And who in the world would have the audacity to do that to you?

OP
ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    For me Trezeguet is the worst. Followed by Del Piero. Not trying to wind up any hardcore DP fans or anything, DP used to be my favourite player...that's how Juve became my second team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)