Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
this is where ur wrong, he never played out of position because he was a left winger, ancelotti's regret was not realising that he would of made a better forward, but in italy? i sumhow doubt it, arsenal dont play with the freedom like italians do and thats where henry's downfall in italy would be
it was his original position...but not his best

ancelotti's regret was not realising that he would of made a better forward, but in italy? i sumhow doubt it
yeah cos we should take your word for it...who cares what Milan's and juves former coach said

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
and a young 21 year old frenchman is now setting the standards for the EPL just cos he didnt get a fair chance at Real.

i hope your joking
yeah u seem really smart
i was trying to set an example of how stupid ur comment about sheva was in the first place .

ofcourse italian league standards aren't set buy henry , and english league standards aren't set by sheva .

i was hoping u would get the point sooner , but it turns out i just have to spell it out for you

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it was his original position...but not his best

yeah cos we should take your word for it...who cares what Milan's and juves former coach said
look he suits the prem, not italy, even as a forward end of, if italy is truely the most defensive league in the world a league which invented the art of defending then obviously a player that can score 20+ goals in italy consistantly must be rated higher than sum1 who can do the same in a more open english league

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
look he suits the prem, not italy, even as a forward end of, if italy is truely the most defensive league in the world a league which invented the art of defending then obviously a player that can score 20+ goals in italy consistantly must be rated higher than sum1 who can do the same in a more open english league
not for me..i like to look at it this way...if someone can score 20+goals in a tough league like the english..then he must be rated higher than someone who can do the same in an easier italian..

If you think about it..both are wrong assumptions..i'm just going by your logic..the fact is there are other reasons..but its 3:45 in the morning here..so i really cant get into it

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've just red the 5 pages of a pure bullsh*ts, none of you guys are realistic. Juve fans claim (especially some members) Juve players are best and other fans like Fred are claiming otherwise... And like I said all of you are looking on things just like a fans of Juve or some players or your judgemenst are biased and that makes all of you ignorant... However this discussion all of you brought is nonsense and it can last for a years and still you won't agree :faq:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
bottom line : we never gave Henry a fair shake...Ancelotti the idiot that he is made one of the biggest blunders in modern football history by selling him to the Gunners...that guy has everything...pace close control deadly finishing and footballing brains...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know that you "Knightz" and "Badass" had some argue but please can you stop it now. Badass stopped so I would be grateful if you gonna do the same thing. At the end of the day we are all Juve fans (I mean most of us :p)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
what the heck are you talking about???Del Piero might have been loyal to Juventus and all..but he's nowhere near being a legend....in fact i'd safely say he's no where near Bergkamp..Bergkamp lasted till he was 35...DP is still 31 i think...and Nedved is what??33? so i dont know how you came up with that statement.
Del Piero not better than Dennis "I couldn't score against good defence" Bergkamp? You are talking out of your depth here.

I could give you their relative goal scoring ratio, and on top career-achievement to validate my point, but since I am in a bad mood, I won't go there in detail.

In anycase, its safe to say Del Piero already achieved far more than Bergkamp ever did in his 35 year old career. Dennis might be technically better, but the matter of fact is, he really didnt come anywhere close to achieving his full potential that promised him the moment he chose to sign for Inter instead of Milan.

P.S. Henry is better than Del Piero

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
What a thread filled with utter bullshit.

Both Henry and Del Piero were world class players at different times, so stop being so friggin biased.

And supporters of other clubs are allowed here if they behave and add something to the forum, something Freddy certainly does. But the idiots who support multiple clubs need to take a hike... I can't stand people who feel the need to pollute perfectly good webspace with their fake love for their supposed clubs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What a thread filled with utter bullshit.

Both Henry and Del Piero were world class players at different times, so stop being so friggin biased.

And supporters of other clubs are allowed here if they behave and add something to the forum, something Freddy certainly does. But the idiots who support multiple clubs need to take a hike... I can't stand people who feel the need to pollute perfectly good webspace with their fake love for their supposed clubs.
this time you didnt use idiotic it was a little tougher :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)