Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (29 Viewers)

nt89

Dec 13, 2006
van der vaart from saturday in pinzolo with the team, nedved is going to retire
today morning andrade makes the medical visit, if he's ok, he signs for 3+1 years, camoranesi signs to 2011.
And compliments to secco, van der vaart was the best solution coz his age, his talent and his low cost at the end, great choise. I'm afraid of pavel, but he has to understand that 5mln for a 35years player isn't possible in our new economic politic, so welcome Rafael and let's see what really nedved will do

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
today morning andrade makes the medical visit, if he's ok, he signs for 3+1 years, camoranesi signs to 2011.
And compliments to secco, van der vaart was the best solution coz his age, his talent and his low cost at the end, great choise. I'm afraid of pavel, but he has to understand that 5mln for a 35years player isn't possible in our new economic politic, so welcome Rafael and let's see what really nedved will do
:blah:

"but i hope i can believe or something happens to make me believe"

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're part of the Drughi, and so I hope you're right :D

nt89

Dec 13, 2006
nedved confirmed that too
Pavel Nedved. "La Juventus è vicina a Rafael Van der Vaart, vuole affidargli le chiavi del gioco"
in english: "juventus is near to vandervaart, juve wants to give him the keys of the play"

Source : LA STAMPA (turin newspaper owner fiat group...)

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #252
    nedved confirmed that too
    Pavel Nedved. "La Juventus è vicina a Rafael Van der Vaart, vuole affidargli le chiavi del gioco"
    in english: "juventus is near to vandervaart, juve wants to give him the keys of the play"

Source : LA STAMPA (turin newspaper owner fiat group...)
    well i hope it is true, if nedved leaves, van der vaart is a good replacement.

after all its a newspaper from turin.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    well i hope it is true, if nedved leaves, van der vaart is a good replacement.

after all its a newspaper from turin.
    i see VDV as the best possible solution if Nedved retires, i just hope if these rumours are true about juve interest in him, i hope Hamburg dont pull another Zaragoza

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
    2 put an end 2 the critism of DEL PIERO from the ARSENAL guy in this forum
    Henry at current is not better than Del Piero because he has been injured.
    2.The last couple seasons back he was better but that was because we had a DEL PIERO H8R 4 a coach. No.3 The Italian Lge is different 2 the shit EPL.
    When Henry was at Juve i Think he managed like 1 goal in 17games, pure shit.
    ANd last but not least compare the 2 profiles i think we all know whos career will be better. THATS THAT now lets go on topic about what the forum is actaully about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)