Rosicky to Juve if Nedved says no (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Van Der Vaart would be easier to get when compared to Diego and Rosicky.I dont think we're anywhere near signing him as yet,but getting him would be huge.Easily the biggest signing of our summer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Van Der Vaart would be easier to get when compared to Diego and Rosicky.I dont think we're anywhere near signing him as yet,but getting him would be huge.Easily the biggest signing of our summer.
rosicky is out of the question, this is just media speculation, the only chance we ever had of signing rosicky was prior to his move to arsenal. im glad we are narrowing out options from riquelme,diego and vdv to just vdv and diego, yes vdv wud be easier to get, but quite frankly id be happy with either of the 2, the advantage of vdv is his ability to play on the left and as a trequartista, so lets see...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
VDV or Diego? Riquelme ;)...everytime he controls the ball he looks so effortless...and sometimes he is :p
we wont be getting riquelme, athletico are far more serious on him than we are.

but i like how we have a plan B if plan A which is either diego or vdv i dont know, but if plan A doesnt work BE sure than B will, hopefully in the upcomming weeks there will be more clarification on which player the board prefers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)