Ronaldo to Real? (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Ronaldo: I want to leave Inter

MILAN (Reuters) - Brazilian World Cup striker Ronaldo has broken his silence over his future and confirmed his desire to leave Inter Milan.
Ronaldo's agent Alexandre Martins told Real Madrid last week that the 25-year-old was anxious to leave Inter and could be interested in a move to the Bernabeu.

After arriving back in Milan the player himself has now gone on record.

'I arrived (in Milan) and I directly went to speak to Inter,' Ronaldo said in a statement on his website on Tuesday.

'I confirmed my point of view which is the same as the one that my agent Alexandre Martins explained to president (Massimo) Moratti three months ago.

'I am sad for the fans' reaction even though I understand their disappointment, but I prefer to live this situation than publicly tell the reasons that caused me to think about leaving Inter.'

Ronaldo, top scorer in the World Cup with eight goals including two in the final win over Germany, said he would respect his contract at Inter but added that he hoped the situation would be sorted out in the nest few days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
fun of their clueless press officer Valdano

As for Valdano
he is one of the pure things in Real Madrid

he is what lise behind both Valencia and Cuper success
and now Real Madrid

he has been as important to Real
as Moggis has been to Juventus

and if there is one person who is still pure in that club it is him

it was he who gave Raul the benefit of the doubt
and let him Debut in the controversial n7 Jersey as a 17 year old.

No other manager would of had the guts the courage.....

IF it would be only Perez steering the Real Madrid starship
the result would be Inter Milan

Valdano is the difference between sucess and failure

it is he who says who will fit in tactically and who will not.......

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
I used to just dislike him because of his ugly appearence, now I loath him for his ingratefulness.
what a coinsidence a player by the name of Zinidine currently with the n10 shirt for his country and the n5 for his club

stirrs up the same emotions in me......

I understand fully the Inter-fans who feel betrayed, I know if I was one of them I'd really hate the guy.
Again RM n5 did the same last year.......
only he wasn't the real darling of our team I think that was his real reason for leaving.
He couldn't get past the fact that in the Rest of the World he was Fifa n1 of the year.

But in Juve he would always be runner up to our n10......

If you ask me they should change his nickname from The Phenomenon to The Ingrate.
You mean like
The Ingrate
as in traitor
or as in Figo
or as in Zizou

I Can't remeber the last time I was this angry at any one footballer.
:frown: sadly I can :sob:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
As for Valdano
he is one of the pure things in Real Madrid

he is what lise behind both Valencia and Cuper success
and now Real Madrid

he has been as important to Real
as Moggis has been to Juventus

and if there is one person who is still pure in that club it is him

it was he who gave Raul the benefit of the doubt
and let him Debut in the controversial n7 Jersey as a 17 year old.

No other manager would of had the guts the courage.....

IF it would be only Perez steering the Real Madrid starship
the result would be Inter Milan

Valdano is the difference between sucess and failure

it is he who says who will fit in tactically and who will not.......
I was merely saying he seems to be very awkward with the press, making moronic statements like "Zidane is worth 3 Saviolas" and "we don't want Sheva, we only want champions". So keep him away from the press.

Apart from that however, I won't dispute your statement. :)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
I guess saying Zidane is worth 3 Saviola is pretty
idotic
after the latter was voted best South American in SPain last year.

But the statements are more in regard to Real Public Apperance
as aggresive and know it alls

then to his own mind
he didn't use to be like that

I recall him as very humble from his coaching days......

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Evelyn8 if you are implying that Zz was and is interested in popularity, i have to disagree with you there. From what I have seen of him, he doesn't strike me as someone who courts publicity.

Besides going to Real madrid will not make him the most popular at the club as it will take a lot to overtake Roberto Carlos, even more to overtake Hierro and the almost impossible to overtake Raul

He left to win things like Cl and to be in an attacking team like Real Madrid and quite frankly if I was in his shoes i might have done the same.

Lets face it Italian football is getting uglier by the season and I am genuinely frightened if things don't change, big stars will leave, there is not the allure of money that used to attract the biggest stars, the football is still negative, the national team was a disgrace at the wc while the way Italy behaved after being eliminated made them both a laughing stock and a disgrace to the rest of the world.

This is a huge season for Italian teams in Europe, I feel they have to win the champs league or at least get to the semis to erase a few doubts in people's minds and have to provide entertainment

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
The Ronaldo soap opera seems to have ended with his agent now claiming that the striker will stay with Inter.

The Brazilian arrived back in Italy on Tuesday for showdown talks with the club after his agent Alexandre Martins claimed he wanted to move to Real Madrid.

However, amidst reports that the Spanish giants are no longer interested in the star, Martins now says that Ronaldo will remain with the Nerazzurri.

"Ronaldo has chosen the Italian club," stated Martins according to reports on Wednesday. "He is an Inter player and will continue to be for 365 days for the next four years.

"He has a contract that he wants to respect and therefore he will continue to work for Inter. I still need to talk to the club but there are no negotiations or offers with Real Madrid."

This together with Nesta, cannavaro, Thuram, Davids has to be the most boring of soap operas

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
He left to win things like Cl and to be in an attacking team like Real Madrid and quite frankly if I was in his shoes i might have done the same.
You would :mute::rolleyes:

Words coming from a true Juventino...........

I see loyality to the club that made you is not in fashion tooday....

ANyways If I would have had the benefit of playing for Juve I would never left until they told me it is time to move on.......

Isn't that the honourable thing to do.......

JMHO (Just my humble opinion).........

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
All that is easier said than done, and please anyone who feels that clubs are loyal is just fooling himself, what happens when your family wants to move as far as i am concerned if i have not walked in his shoes, i have no right whatsoever to judge him .

In the world of football, its always the footballer thats disloyal to fans, what of the clubs who discard players like they are pieces of meat or milk everything they can from the player until he hasn't anything else to give

Its quite incredible how we do not see these ppl as human beings like ourselves and pass judgements when we don't have the facts

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
its different if this would be Rigoni
or Padavano
or someone like that

who wasn't given his fair chance
or who didn't get first team football

But if you are one of the teams most important players

you have a obligation..........

towards it,.........

Before Juventus
Zidane was that weird guy who supplied Duggary with most of the passes for his goals

In France Duggary was considered the Real Star of Bordeux and Zidane was always second to him.........

When Juventus Boguht him
it was still Milan who bought Duggary and recived more media attention for their transfer.........

Juventus Made him into a worldstar pure and simple

All he has as a footballer he has Juventus and Del Piero to thank for
it was DP genorosity as a tutor to Zidane who gave Zidane a new dimension in technique and dribbling............

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I don't believe what I am reading, why hasn't Dp's generousity extended to Nedved or Tacchinardi etc.

Please Juve made Zz a world star, true and ZZ made Juve bigger in some parts of the world like Algeria.

Dugarry the bigger star at Bordeaux, give us a break will ya

Zz has gone to Real madrid, get over it, as I have and I don't blame him, I blame Juve for not doing enough to keep him just as they let Vieri, Henry, Jugovic, Deschamps, Torricelli, Sousa and Lippi go

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I don't believe what I am reading, why hasn't Dp's generousity extended to Nedved or Tacchinardi etc.

Please Juve made Zz a world star, true and ZZ made Juve bigger in some parts of the world like Algeria.

Dugarry the bigger star at Bordeaux, give us a break will ya

Zz has gone to Real madrid, get over it, as I have and I don't blame him, I blame Juve for not doing enough to keep him just as they let Vieri, Henry, Jugovic, Deschamps, Torricelli, Sousa and Lippi go
Vieri was sold at a then good price....
Henry couldn't fit in
Dechamps had to go
Torichelli wanted to try somewhere else since Juventus took him on as amateur
Sousa was fighting with Lippi

Anyways I see some of us here where very very young
and forgetful 5 years ago........

Anyway how old are you 4???

If you would of been reading websites and newspapers the way you are now

5 years ago
you would of known who was the biggest player in Bordeux
it was Duggary who bagged the 2 goals
in the Upset against AC Milan.....

it was he who got all the media hype

Zidane had always more potenial then him

and was perhaps a better player already back then

but nobody knew this apart from Juve

When Juve was getting Zidane
and Milan got Duggary

it was called that Juve are getting the seconds
or left over

once Milan has had their chance.......

but I guess some people where too young to remeber........

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Yes I am too young to remember that in Euro 96 Cantona was dropped because of Zz, I was too young to remember that in that competition every one was expecting Zz to shine and be the star of the Ec

Everyone and his dog knows that Milan's transfer policy is if you score against them in Europe, they will buy you, does Andersson ring a bell, and Berlusconi is a media guru, what do you expect them to do, they know Juve got the better player but they always use the press to overhype their buys.

Do u remember Gullit, he was meant to be the greatest player the world has ever seen or so did the Berlusconi empire tell us, but he turned out to be a very good player not the best thing since slice bread

All those players you mentioned are your opinion not fact, imagine saying Vieri was sold for a good price and then slate Zz for going at £48m, is that not a good price or is it because Zz is French that you feel you have the right to abuse him

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
I am getting a headache :down::groan::frown:
of "beating this dead horse"

So anyways I will stop
ofcourse Milan transfer policy is idiotic
Milan 6-10 years back is what
Man U and Real Madrid are doing now

But this will be my last post regarding this

dead end arguement.........

Van Basten was always in higher esteem in Milan as far as I remember........ Altough he then got his mystery injury....

Cantona that is the most overhyped player in history
he has probably made a bigger fortune
in advertisement then football........

The reason he was dropped was because
Before 96
the French NT was
GInola, Papin and Cantona (for attack and creativity)
and they didn't produce the goods
they had also disgraced the nation in the humiliating defeat to Bulgaria in the fall 93 that eliminated France chances of a place in the WC 94

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Who is talking about van basten era, i am talking post van basten when milan started buying players that scored against them and you argumebt regarding Cantona and all that is irrelevant to what we were talking about, you were tying to prove your point of Dugarry being a higher profile player than Zidane before they joined Juve and i disagreed, whetther Cantona is overrated or not is a mute point, the fact is Zidane inproved with age but got a broader audience with Juve, he is that talented that wherever he went he would have shone

And bashing his person for going to Real Madrid is something i never understand, when Vieri who is a bigger mercenary is not insulted for doing worse things

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
:yawn:

how many time do I have to explain this

:rolleyes:

Because Zidane went behind Moggi's back

Pippo, Luca, Rava and Vieri did not

Real had made in offer (similar to the figo offer)
Moggi and Juve board said
we can start talking if they give us doubble that
Zizou comes back from hooliday says
I am unhappy here at Juve
I want to win trophies in Madrid

Zidane puts Juve in no win situation

its either keep an unsettled Zidane
or sell him
at a buyers market price.....

Since Madrid was sole bidder......

Zidane gave his future club
the upper hand in negoiations
instead of just letting the Juventus dieectors squeze as much money as possible out of the deal........

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
And you know this how?

Its the same nonsense that someone was saying about Davids, that he had signed precontract with Roma, but Davids is still at juve because Juve have not got the amount they want

I don't ever believe what clubs say, because they sell players, for big money and then start putting out stories that the player had done this and that so that fans do not turn on the club but on the player.

Didnt Baggio mention that the juve board including Bettega turned the fans against him by spreading lies thru the press.

Don't always believe what you read from a club as they are liars most of the time

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
You don't think £48 m for a 29 year old is squeezing enough, how much do u feel juve should have sold him for? If Juve did not want to sell him they won't its that simple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)