Ronaldo-Milan, Trez-Real, Iaquinta-Juve?? (2 Viewers)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Cassano will never become what he was. And if cassano will join us he have to put his damn romanista ass on the bench because he has in front of him our captain. He can clean him his shoes.

OP
Giacomo

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
  • Thread Starter #63
    Between Cassano and Bojinov I would choose Valeri. He is more powerfull,younger and not a "bad boy"....

May 25, 2006
    I don`t think that Cassano will leave Real Madrid..:p ..
    he was in starting 11 throughout the pre-season games of Real....:agree:
    they want him..:faq1: ....
    and when it comes to Bojinov... he has already proved himself.. so.. don`t worry...:toast: .​

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
    RONALDO TALKS BROKEN OFF

ROME: AC Milan said yesterday negotiations for a possible transfer of Brazilian striker Ronaldo from Real Madrid had been "definitely broken off". The Italian club, which made announcement in a statement on its website, did not give more details. - Reuters.

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
    Trez wont go to madrid. If he leaves he might go to france but i dont see why madrid need him. They have great forwards but are aging. I think that if real wanted a good forward they would go for a younger player than trez.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    beto'92 said:
    Trez wont go to madrid. If he leaves he might go to france but i dont see why madrid need him. They have great forwards but are aging. I think that if real wanted a good forward they would go for a younger player than trez.
    Capello is the coach over there. He doesn't care about the future of the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)