Ronaldo-Milan, Trez-Real, Iaquinta-Juve?? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i can't digest trez to go anywhere..though i'm sure he'll stay.

capello i used to defend you but please, go fu*k yourself!

OP
Giacomo

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    I don`t give a sh*t about Capello and his team full of bertraitors but I will be VERY sad to see Iaquinta in Juve jersey.....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Dominic said:
    Van Nistelrooy- Trezeguet frontline? How are they going to complement eachother?
    Where do Cassano and Raul come in the equation? We all know Capello's tactics.

Now I understand why Real gave up on Kaka, he simply have no place in Capello's fomation.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Dominic said:
    Van Nistelrooy- Trezeguet frontline? How are they going to complement eachother?
    rotation. doubt they would play together. but knowing capello...who knows.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jeeks said:
    No, but I don't see him starting, he's too short for Capello's liking.
    capello rates him very highly. he even wanted to bring him to roma before, even to us i think.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    vlatko said:
    capello rates him very highly. he even wanted to bring him to roma before, even to us i think.
    At Roma it was before he fell in love with Cassano and to Juve it was because he couldn't get Cassano.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jeeks said:
    At Roma it was before he fell in love with Cassano and to Juve it was because he couldn't get Cassano.
    real has been playing with cassano and rvn upfront and raul just behind them in the latest preparation games. cap rates raul very highly and i'm pretty sure he will play.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    i doubt that will happen if we sell trez what are real going to do with him? anyway i cant read italian so did the article say he wants to leave?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)