Ronaldo-Milan, Trez-Real, Iaquinta-Juve?? (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
Van Nistelrooy- Trezeguet frontline? How are they going to complement eachother?

and with crapello's 4-4-2 and with him stating that ronaldo is staying, where on earth will his son - cassano play, let alone the fan fave raul, let alone trez?

nah soz guys this is bull, not taking it at all seriously

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
salman said:
they've got a good enough front pair right now.

van nistelrooy-cassano could be pretty deadly.
Yesterday against Anderlecht, they were, but I don't know if that can be seen as a worthy opponent for Real, although Anderlecht totally outclassed them second half.
And Raul started the game also.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
rscafan said:
Yesterday against Anderlecht, they were, but I don't know if that can be seen as a worthy opponent for Real, although Anderlecht totally outclassed them second half.
And Raul started the game also.

remember kompany doesnt play for them anymore, its vanden borre, so it explains everything

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Badass Devil said:
remember kompany doesnt play for them anymore, its vanden borre, so it explains everything
In the first half, when RvN and Cassano played and RvN scored twice, Anderlecht played with:

Legaer-Juhasz-Vadis-Deschacht.

In second half, when Anderlecht was better, we played with:
Vandenborre-Pareja-Vandamme-Deschacht.

But it wasn't thanks to Vandenborre that we were better, our midsfield just was a lot better.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

juventus710 said:
yea thatd b a good trade, but unlikely to happen, however if it happens we need to get a goal poacher to replace trez
no it wouldn't be. not even a half decent trade.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

juventus710 said:
face it, trez will fade away in like 2-3 years, n since hes with us this season, he'll only play good with us for 1 season
what? trez is 28. that's the prime age for a striker, or any other footballer. he has 4 years of top class football, even after that he can do good if he is right mentally, but 4 years is minimum. he is a unique striker and the worlds best in the penalty box. trading him for a uncontrolable cassano and 15 mil is a worse deal than getting boushaketheroomsong(who still has the benefit of a doubt though).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

juventus710 said:
lol k, ur right on this one, keep trez
but think about a couple of years from now, cassanos value will b equal to trez's
we don't know that. and cassano with his attitude, doesn't strike me anymore as a good player. we'll see what cap can bring out of him once again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
No Capello was first. Van Nistelrooy is the prototype Capello striker, I think he even requested him.
Then why does he want Trezeguet? Actually, I think Ruud is the better Zlatan.

OP
Giacomo

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    narchi said:
    If Trez want's to leave I would accept 15 mio EUR + Cassano

Capello won`t let Cassano go. As for us we alredy have a forward with Cassano`s characteristics - Bojinov. Wehave to stick to Trez....
    Meanwhile all this saga migh have another turn according to channel4.com :

Ronaldo bid failed? Thursday 24 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in Spain are suggesting that the negotiations for Ronaldo’s transfer from Real Madrid to Milan have ground to a halt.

The deal seemed near to being closed on Wednesday evening, when Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani and director general Ariedo Braida flew to Madrid.

The officials met Real President Ramon Calderon and sporting director Predrag Mijatovic, but Spanish newspapers AS and Marca are now claiming that their bid failed.

The Spanish giants apparently insisted on Milan midfielder Kaka being included in the deal, despite the Rossoneri reiterating that he was not for sale.

The Rossoneri tabled an offer of £15.7m for Ronaldo, but AS states that the Merengues are not willing to let him go for less than £21.5m, especially if they cannot get Kaka in exchange.

O Fenomeno’s hopes of returning to the city thus seem over at least for the time being, although the story may not be at its end.

Inter have not ruled out a move to bring the Brazilian back to San Siro and have allegedly proposed a swap deal to Real Madrid involving Adriano, but Calderon does not seem interested in this option.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    i dont think that the valzer of strikers will start. trez will stay at juve also because he is good payed and because DD is hier. the substitute of trez is still in our team. Bojinov. And if Milan will come back to the top of europe they have to pay somebody like tevez or torres and not ronaldo. if ronaldo will join milan dont forget that there is still adriano of inter and tevez on the market. and what the hell have this clubs? they are looking all togehter for new strikers including manu but now that ajax is not in cl they dont try to get huntelaar??? and saviola??? the know nothing at all about football.

ps: have you see that bojinov yesterday have made the same thing that have made Toni when he scores? this shacking the hand around the ear?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    What is it with Capello & height?

Zlatan & Trezeguet was awful to watch with the lack of penetration provided when defence pushed up the line, but Nisterlooy & Trez?!!
    He is pushing it to extreme.:D .

Anyway, I never seem to recall Capello playing a quick, nifty forward throughout his career - and I am stunned to realise that coach of Capello's calibre hasnt realise that in modern day game pace is at a premium.
    In today's era, if you can run in 10sec then likes of David Odonkor & Theo Walcott can make the prestigious NTs like England and Germany.
    Gone are the day's when defenders were allowed to get away with good right thump on the striker's leg from behind.

Nisterlooy, Cassano, Raul front line will struggle against quality opposition.
    Barca is simply better than Real in all departments ATM, and I wish good luck that Capello will keep his job there next year cause Real & Him is a match made in heaven.:toast:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    Then why does he want Trezeguet? Actually, I think Ruud is the better Zlatan.
    ruud and trez are alike, both box predators, i think this just emphasises crapello's intentions of long balls.

anyways this news of trez moving to madrid is bull, its as likely as del piero demanding a move to join crapello at madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)