"Ronaldo: I snubbed Juve and Che" (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Anyone who says that it's better Ronaldo snubbed us is wrong. You can't tell me that Ronaldo isn't better than Camoranesi. Or that he wouldn't score more goals, hit more crosses and have more assists.

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Ian said:
Anyone who says that it's better Ronaldo snubbed us is wrong. You can't tell me that Ronaldo isn't better than Camoranesi. Or that he wouldn't score more goals, hit more crosses and have more assists.
Yes Camoranesi is definitely better and switching him with Ronaldo would be a step down. Ronaldo is faster, that's it.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ian said:
I tell you that camo is better than ronaldo , since camo contribute to juve attack while ronaldo skills is not at all , you can see that if you see Man utd games.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
oh my that's a sik picture. Ronaldo sux. But actually I was worried for a second when I saw the thread, because I thought we're talking about ol' Fatso and not this Ronaldo. :disagree: :p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Thank god that Chicken leg, 2 move brotha,tape on his ear, Wanna be model didnt end up here.....he would have been eatin alive by this leauge

Jul 12, 2002
pecker said:
Yes Camoranesi is definitely better and switching him with Ronaldo would be a step down. Ronaldo is faster, that's it.
You're blind. Ronaldo is faster, shoots better, makes better runs, has more aerial ability, and handles the ball better than Camoranesi. Not to mention that his crosses are in a totally different league from Camo's.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Ian said:
You're blind. Ronaldo is faster, shoots better, makes better runs, has more aerial ability, and handles the ball better than Camoranesi. Not to mention that his crosses are in a totally different league from Camo's.
:disagree: handles the ball better than camo???
than you dident see camo playing, ronaldo is just fast in ball handeling but camo is class when camo does a trick it always works and did you ever seen a player who makes a ball dead in 0.001second while the ball comes to his deriction at a speed of 100km/h he takes it of the air with the tip of its feet and bam ball dead , he chest it down like no player can chest it down , i think camo can dribbel with his chest he hase a amazing chest control and his crosses are 10times better than ronaldos, look at vs roma the assist to nedved , he gets the ball without controlling it he cross it the ball stays very long in the air perfect on the head of nedved (the ball stayed so long in the air you saw roma players jumping up and down to take the ball and it still dident hit the ground very slow in the air and than it drops really fast and bamm gol Olé

mauro german camoranesi!!! and his goals are always spectaculair

Camo Rules!!!

Camo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C.ronaldo

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Cristiano Ronaldo is just abysmal at crossing, if you watch him enough you will know he rarely delivers the kind of balls that hang in the air for the striker to head in, and usually loop into the box which is what defenders and especially keepers relish dealing with. Also with Ronaldo you'll get him attempting shots from 40 yards out every single match, and rarely ever releasing the ball early, instead choosing to delve into his bag of tricks which quite frankly have gone stale and predictable.

There is a good reason why he's been dropped onto the bench in recent times despite being the undisputed first choice on the right wing for a year or so.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Desmond said:
Cristiano Ronaldo is just abysmal at crossing, if you watch him enough you will know he rarely delivers the kind of balls that hang in the air for the striker to head in, and usually loop into the box which is what defenders and especially keepers relish dealing with. Also with Ronaldo you'll get him attempting shots from 40 yards out every single match, and rarely ever releasing the ball early, instead choosing to delve into his bag of tricks which quite frankly have gone stale and predictable.

There is a good reason why he's been dropped onto the bench in recent times despite being the undisputed first choice on the right wing for a year or so.
i completely agree,C.Ronaldo has one of the worst crosses ever,IMO Lauren crosses better let alone Camoranesi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)