Ronaldinho to Milan? (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not against you.

I just cannot imagine somebody could love Juventus and at the same time like Milan. Usually Juventus supporters hate Milan. I don´t expect from you to thrash them all the time like Turk and Badass do, but come on man, show a little healthy hate against Milan.

Jul 23, 2006
Not against you.

I just cannot imagine somebody could love Juventus and at the same time like Milan. Usually Juventus supporters hate Milan. I don´t expect from you to thrash them all the time like Turk and Badass do, but come on man, show a little healthy hate against Milan.
I told you before i support the Italian National Team first and foremost, which explains why i like Ac Milan, Roma and Juventus(and also explains why i h8 Inter)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Milan= rivals. We love to beat them and they love to beat us, but somehow I respect them. And seems to me that Milan fans and officials have more respect to Juve than to Inter, too

Inter = enemies. I wouldn't p*ss on them to put out the fire.

The 'dinho case. If Milan keep a strong defence midfield the Kaka-'dinho partnership could actually work pretty well. If they don't they could end up like Real Madrid.

I think 'dinho in Milan could help the whole Serie A. I want a competetive Milan and a competetive Juve. That's what Serie A is all about.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
How can you be a Juve fan and be a Milan fan? What has the world come to? That's like stuffing food up your ass and crapping it out your mouth.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
milan and juventus fan>>>???is he colour blind of what??it will b impossible to support both..u know ur self...if u realy love football....ur heart will tell which one is the most important and not milan/juventus...it is joke......juventus /milan are rivall we love to kick their ass same as milan...no way for 2 heart clown supporter thank you for ur time in 3 forum .........just a JOKE ...LOVE IT OR HATE IT that SIMPLE

OP
Kaka1899

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    How can you be a Juve fan and be a Milan fan? What has the world come to? That's like stuffing food up your ass and crapping it out your mouth.
    im no Juventus fan im Milanista thru and thru i stated all this when i joined up so can you do your research first before making claims like that please.

Jul 23, 2006
    im no Juventus fan im Milanista thru and thru i stated all this when i joined up so can you do your research first before making claims like that please.
    I think Zé Tahir was talking about me

I'm no Milan "fan", but i will support them when they challenge other clubs(Example: Milan - Celtic, Milan - Barcelona, Milan - Bayern)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)