Ronaldinho to Milan? (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think Milan would have too creative a midfield if he joins.Excess of everything is bad.Kaka and Ronaldinho wont exactly complement each other that at Milan IMO,even though they do it well for the NT.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
1- Serie A would look better, many other players would follow him

2- Juventus owning Ronaldo and Ronaldinho same-time.
:D

I Love It, Milan should buy every single brilliant player available & have a problem fielding all of them.I smell another Real Madrid in the making.

OP
Kaka1899

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    am sorry but from whats been said here most or alot of you sound a bit aprehensive that if we can sign him its will be difficult for other clubs including Juve after coming back from Serie B or have i read too much into that?

Jul 23, 2006
    am sorry but from whats been said here most or alot of you sound a bit aprehensive that if we can sign him its will be difficult for other clubs including Juve after coming back from Serie B or have i read too much into that?
    I like AC Milan as it is
    I hate Ronaldinho
    Ronaldinho to Milan -> I hate Milan:eyebrows:

OP
    Kaka1899

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32
    you said i like Milan as it is meaning you like us because were easy to beat and have a laugh at at the moment because were not doing too well? and if we get Ronaldinho we may become stronger?

(im only doing this to start the debate please dont hate me :D)

Jul 23, 2006
    you said i like Milan as it is meaning you like us because were easy to beat and have a laugh at at the moment because were not doing too well? and if we get Ronaldinho we may become stronger?

(im only doing this to start the debate please dont hate me :D)
    Maldini is my favourite player
    His fav club is Milan
    Hence. i like Milan

:lol: @ the bolded part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)