Romulo Souza Orestes (10 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Welcome, Romulo.

Terms seem pretty decent. Time to sell some of the 'versatile' players already at our disposal, Beppe... and to reinforce the fucking attack, already.

Jebus!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Last season according to transfermarkt he had 6 goals 8 assists. Pretty good numbers.

If we keep 352 he has everything to be an improvement over Isla.

I'm sure can play as a RB also. This was his position here in Brazil. He looked decent.

What I like about him is that he has some explosion/acceleration and aggresiveness that could be very useful to this team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Humble and decent fella though!

Very happy that we're prioritizing fullbacks in this mercato. First Evra and now this guy. These positions on the field are very underrated and not often talked about by dacdical experds, but you really need quality fullbacks in order to make a team tick. Good fullbacks make a team concede less goals and they're a huge attacking threat, often overlooked. Most - if not all - teams that win trophies have good fullbacks.

Licht/Romulo
Asa/Evra

:tuttosport:
Asa is not a fullback, esp in a 4 man defence.
On the right side we had Motta, Licht and Caceres, who were all dedicated RBs, we did not need yet another CM who could be fielded as a RB in 3-5-2.
The extra depth was already there with Isla and Padoin, selling thetwo of them and get Roulo would make sence, but we have failed to sell Isla and had added just another wage slot.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Welcome Romulo...i have no doubt you will displace Lichsteiner on the right flank..for all the industry the swiss train has he cant cross, beat his man and control the ball better than you...i believe you'll work hard in training and perform well in games and eventually derail the swiss train!

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Didn't really pay much attention to this guy before.

What is his preferred role ? where did he play for verona ? what can we expect from him ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)