Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (20 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Cock jokes aside, I must be honest, I haven't really given Lukaku close enough attention. His stats are actually very good despite some of his obvious misses and so called poor first touch. Lets try to be objective here. There must be a reason why Conte and Paritici want him so bad. Just remember, that Paratici has always been a great scout. So perhaps they know better than us.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cock jokes aside, I must be honest, I haven't really given Lukaku close enough attention. His stats are actually very good despite some of his obvious misses and so called poor first touch. Lets try to be objective here. There must be a reason why Conte and Paritici want him so bad. Just remember, that Paratici has always been a great scout. So perhaps they know better than us.
Of course in-form he can be a great poacher. Consistent EPL scorer, but overall Dybala is simply the better player and you don't need them superhuman Paratici scouting skills to see that.

You just don't give up on Dybala for limited poachers like Lukaku or Icardi. Don't even try and justify that stupid swap.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
OK but, think about this. Dybala was tried on the right wing and played deep. We can all agree it was not his best position. Perhaps Lukaku is better as a CF than Dybala. If Dybala has another average season with us, his value would plummet.

So lets say do this. Basically first choice center forwards would be Lukaku and Ronaldo (as he can play well in both positions). Ronaldo-Lukaku-Chiesa? Would that be better than Ronaldo-Dybala-Bernardeschi/Costa? Economically, selling Dybala would be highly lucrative even though we are shelling out for Lukaku given the plusvalenca.

I am still against this deal, but the more I think about it - I am seeing the logic more and more.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Of course in-form he can be a great poacher. Consistent EPL scorer, but overall Dybala is simply the better player and you don't need them superhuman Paratici scouting skills to see that.

You just don't give up on Dybala for limited poachers like Lukaku or Icardi. Don't even try and justify that stupid swap.
Lukaku isn’t as limited as Icardi tbf.

He’s currently the best crosser of the ball at United (doesn’t take much to be) and is quite mobile for his size.

Ofcourse he isn’t that great in many other facets of the game so your point still stands - Dybala is much better to have. However, I prefer the Belgian to Icardi especially with the baggage the latter carries.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
A good rule for transfers is that if Conte wants a player, you should run away from him.

His prime targets that he bitches about all the time, have all been donkeys: Iturbe, Lukaku, Morata, it was his idea to get rid of Costa and replace Matic with Bakayoko.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lukaku isn’t as limited as Icardi tbf.

He’s currently the best crosser of the ball at United (doesn’t take much to be) and is quite mobile for his size.

Ofcourse he isn’t that great in many other facets of the game so your point still stands - Dybala is much better to have. However, I prefer the Belgian to Icardi especially with the baggage the latter carries.
Same.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Don't be fooled by that highlight video posted above. That was him when he was playing for a big move then he got it and slacked off. If we can get the Everton Lukaku then losing Dybala would feel less painful but if he shows up like a discount Mark Henry then what the hell is Sarri smoking and whether he gave it to Paratici?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)