Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (3 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Lol people think we are trading Ronaldo with Lukaku.

Dybala is a good player, nothing more. He is not a worldclass player, and he probably never will be. Lukaku is not the best striker in the world, he is in Dybalas level, but different types. If you use both right, then they can deliver for their team.

This forum is overrating Dybala, and clearly underrating Lukaku.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Dybala is a good player, nothing more. He is not a worldclass player, and he probably never will be. Lukaku is not the best striker in the world, he is in Dybalas level, but different types. If you use both right, then they can deliver for their team.

No its more the fact where selling Dybala but using hes sale to buy a elephant it doesnt improve the team in any way. If Dybala was sold to actually boost the team then there wouldnt be half as much outrage.I actually cant believe people think that Lukaku actually helps or improves us in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Watch this video if you want to know what we're getting. United is a shit hole. They even made Pogba look worse.
Watch the goal @2:32...that's exactly what Higuain has been doing and why I think Sarri might like this guy. Nice little one-two play there.

Mar 10, 2009

We don't need a striker and need a midfielder. There is literally no need for this transfer.

Jan 22, 2016
Watch the goal @2:32...that's exactly what Higuain has been doing and why I think Sarri might like this guy. Nice little one-two play there.
He is not as agile as before. Gained too much muscle. Made him slower and more predictable.

He has to lose muscles if he wants to have any chance in our line up. Otherwise i could see Sarri benches him and play 433 with Ronaldo as the CF.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We were not okay with Icardi dybala swap deal but we are fine with Lukaku dybala swap can't understand what has happened
I rather Lukaku than Icardi.
Why is that?! Since I think Icardi is very overrated.
Icardi can finish very good in the box but so does Lukaku
Lukaku is better out of the box shooter and is way stronger in terms of physique + He is better in the air
Icardi has better first touch there is no doubt about it but if I take both on prime and compare - Just look at the Everton video.. That Lukaku was simply a beast and it could free up Ronaldo as well while Icardi is only about scoring

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku or Icardi?
Neither but if I have to pick I go with Lukaku

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Lukaku is shit in the air i seriously dont know what some of you guys are watching and that video of him at everton that was before he turned himself in to Mark henry hes regressed and just a comedy act now.Embarassing to see posters supporting or wanting this deal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
https://www.90min.com/posts/6422901...club-would-benefit-more-from-a-potential-swap

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku is shit in the air i seriously dont know what some of you guys are watching and that video of him at everton that was before he turned himself in to Mark henry hes regressed and just a comedy act now.Embarassing to see posters supporting or wanting this deal.
I don't know why we like clumsy footballer when we were going to sign matuidi the same people justified it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)