Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (3 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I can’t believe we would do this.

I get Conte wanting him for his style of football but Lukaku in a Sarri team??!!

It makes sense on literally 0 levels. That’s why it cannot happen. Surely.

Also trading in our most technically gifted attacker for the privilege!!

What is happening in the world?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I can’t believe we would do this.

I get Conte wanting him for his style of football but Lukaku in a Sarri team??!!

It makes sense on literally 0 levels. That’s why it cannot happen. Surely.

Also trading in our most technically gifted attacker for the privilege!!

What is happening in the world?
Makes no sense whatsoever. We would be undoing the good work we've done in this transfer window so far.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And I laughed and felt happy when I read that Inter was after Lukaku and felt really grateful we didn’t signed Conte as our coach...

Why don’t we try to sign Martial or if we are really looking for someone like Lukaku why not go after Zapata for the half of the Lukaku’s price...

Or why do we even bother with our front line which is complete and stacked???

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
have stomachache since heard this news.
I'm not sure I can handle seeing this guy in our shirt.
For the first time i feel bad about next season.
We are shooting ourselves in foot.
Only now you feel bad? It’s had the makings of a disaster since we hired the bum to manage us. This is just the icing on the cake.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fab and Nedved must be Dumb and Dumber in disguise. Kean and Dybala out (one is a technical player with a sweet left foot, and the other a youth team prospect with potential) for a lumbering clumsy oaf who possesses a first touch that makes Matree look like a ball control god. This over-sized Belgium cunt could be replaced by a lamppost for a fraction of the price. Meaningless deal in an area where we really don't need to do anything. Focus on the fucking midfield FFS!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He will suit Sarri's tactics for fast football, one way or another he will lose the ball after 2 seconds.
Yeah, let's just keep Higgy instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Fab and Nedved must be Dumb and Dumber in disguise. Kean and Dybala out (one is a technical player with a sweet left foot, and the other a youth team prospect with potential) for a lumbering clumsy oaf who possesses a first touch that makes Matree look like a ball control god. This over-sized Belgium cunt could be replaced by a lamppost for a fraction of the price. Meaningless deal in an area where we really don't need to do anything. Focus on the fucking midfield FFS!
Yo yo, slow down ma man! Don't you talk bad about legends like Mitra Matri.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paratootsie: Hey Nedved. Pogba wants to come back to Juventus.

Pavel Knobhead: Fab. I have a better idea. Inter wants Lukaku. Let's offer United Dybala in exchange for Lukaku, so we fuck up Inter's mercato, just like I fucked off Allegri.

Paratootsie: Brilliant. Let's do that. We're stacked in midfield anyway. Let's send Dybala to Manchester, get Lukaku, and fuck Conte in the process.

Jinxass Devil: Hey Fab. What's happening? I need some good news to deliver to Tuz.

Paratootsie: Hey Badass. What the fuck are you doing here? Go praise me on Tuz. Tell those fools we are getting Neymar.

Jinxass Devil: Yes master. Please don't let me down or I will never be able to show my face on Tuz again. It will be like Jana Redux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)