Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (11 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please sign.

Imagine him and Balotelli up front for us. Could be the beginning of a new civil rights movement.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings

Lukaku or Sanchez? And why? Go.

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku?
Lukaku, and it's not even close.

nothing against Sanchez, who is a quality player, but there are a couple of things that concern me about him given the price tag.

#1) something tells me that the Alexis Sanchez that we are seeing is the beneficiary of a Barcelona team that quite frankly still loaded with talent, and I'm concerned as to how that would translate coming to a team that although has quality, still doesn't have Barcelona quality.

#2) I see Sanchez as a piece to a puzzle, not a player that you can build your team around. With Juve ' s budget the way it is, if you are going to spend that kind of money, it had better be someone you can build your club around for the next 6-7 years.

I have been enamored with Lukaku ever since I first heard of him when Chelsea bought him. I followed what he did and tried to watch as many West Brom and Everton games as I vould.

This kid is it. He's big, fast, can dribble for someone his size, can use both feet, is good in the air, can play on the counter or with his back to goal.

put it this way. If I could have Lukaku for 25 million or Joe tic for 10, I choose the former 100% of the time.

in addition to that, I will go on record and say that if he joins Atletico, and does not score 25 goals in all competitions next year, I will ban myself from the forum for the 2015-2016 season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

nothing against Sanchez, who is a quality player, but there are a couple of things that concern me about him given the price tag.

#1) something tells me that the Alexis Sanchez that we are seeing is the beneficiary of a Barcelona team that quite frankly still loaded with talent, and I'm concerned as to how that would translate coming to a team that although has quality, still doesn't have Barcelona quality.

#2) I see Sanchez as a piece to a puzzle, not a player that you can build your team around. With Juve ' s budget the way it is, if you are going to spend that kind of money, it had better be someone you can build your club around for the next 6-7 years.

I have been enamored with Lukaku ever since I first heard of him when Chelsea bought him. I followed what he did and tried to watch as many West Brom and Everton games as I vould.

This kid is it. He's big, fast, can dribble for someone his size, can use both feet, is good in the air, can play on the counter or with his back to goal.

put it this way. If I could have Lukaku for 25 million or Joe tic for 10, I choose the former 100% of the time.

in addition to that, I will go on record and say that if he joins Atletico, and does not score 25 goals in all competitions next year, I will ban myself from the forum for the 2015-2016 season.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That still means we get him. :hustini:

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

We can if we sell Llorente for 30m.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Says who? Do we need Pereyra that much? No. Course we can fucking afford him bruvva ;)
We need pereyra because of his versatility, and because if we play wings we need backups

But sanchez alone, we cant afford him

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Lukaku has everything to become the most complete central forward in the world.

And fully agreed on the teambuilding. You can easely build around Lukaku, where sanchez is a piece of the puzzle.

-----Vidal - Pogba

Berardi--Tevez--Pereyra

-------Lukaku

Yeah, if it means we cant get a proven winger, just getting Lukaku would totally justify putting faith in Berardi and Pereyra on the wings.

We might have an average season start, but we'll grow exponentially.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What the fuck? Until yesterday you were telling us how Berardi should stay at Sassuolo and now you have him as a starter along with Pereyra :rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we can get around 20M for Llorente, while Sanchez would cost 20-25M. the wages would be similar too (Llorentes current and Sanchezs future). the "problem" is, i dont see us selling Llorente. if a big offer comes (25M or above), then maybe. tthis means we will get Sanchez highly difficult and we dont have big chances (24.3463% :D)

- - - Updated - - -

-----Vidal - Pogba

Berardi--Tevez--Pereyra

-------Lukaku
:tuttosport: our formation would also depend on as what does Conte see Pereyra (and Asamoah). winger, AM, CM, LB... this will also greatly affect our signings this summer..

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What the $#@!? Until yesterday you were telling us how Berardi should stay at Sassuolo and now you have him as a starter along with Pereyra :rofl:
That is what happen when we realise that we have no money so one start to dream and imagine how Berardi is actually good enough for Juventus starting 11. I have done that, Berardi is awsome, here I am dreaming just to make this mercato time easier to handle.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That is what happen when we realise that we have no money so one start to dream and imagine how Berardi is actually good enough for Juventus starting 11. I have done that, Berardi is awsome, here I am dreaming just to make this mercato time easier to handle.
Berardi IS awesome. it doesent depend on our mercato signings, nor on someone dreaming. he will get here, he will be given a chance to play and he will make full use of that. even if Sanchez and Lukaku come with him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if you look only player wise, then Lukaku is it for me. the guy has a bright future ahead and will be the top CF for atleast 5-6 years. but on the other hand, we need wingers badly and we cant get a better one for less money than Sanchez. i would still pick Lukaku and build a team around him, Pogba and Berardi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)