Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (69 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just went off the field injured :(

- - - Updated - - -

Selling immobile's half and getting Lukaku, that would be the goddamn deal of the century

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's still a bit raw. He can have a good world cup, but he wont have impact like a Cavani or falcao could have.
He is ready for, and needs a season at a topclub.

Its ludicrous they didnt take him. He had an excellent consistant season last year, scoring more then any player at chelsea.
Then goes to everton, and again, outscores any player from chelsea AGAIN.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marotta has offered a 2M loan deal + a 15M buyout.
- GdS

Lukaku and Llorente here would be mint. :tup:
It would be a good deal for Chelsea to keep Lukaku far away from the EPL and Real, Barca and Bayern. Also would not have to be reminded of him all the time if he becomes a success.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I doubt he'd be willing to come to Juve if Llorente remains. This kid wants to be a starter.
I definitely see him going to Atletico. BUUUUUT if he doesn't... we would be right behind the in the possibilities.

Offer Llorente + 10M to Barca for Sanchez;

Pay 5M for loan + 25M option to buy for Chelsea. This is a very reasonable deal.

Sell: Immobile (10M), Gabbiadini (6M), Isla (8M), Vucinic (6M), Llorente (Sanchez exchange), Rossi (2M)
Buy: Sanchez (LLorente + 10M), Lukaku (loan for 5M), Berardi (8M), Rossi (free), LB (10M), Isla (4.5M - already paid to Udinese), Rabiot (7M)

Total money spent: 43-32 = 11M. Totally affordable. Llorente, Isla, Vucinic out would make room for salaries of Sanchez and Lukaku.

Keep Quags. De Ceglie, Motta, Peluso, Padoin, Pepe remain as fringe players.

Buffon - Licht, Barza, Chiellini, LB - Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal - Tevez, Sanchez, Lukaku

bench: Storari, Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Asamoah, Marchisio, Rabiot, Giovinco, Berardi, Quagliarella

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It would be a good deal for Chelsea to keep Lukaku far away from the EPL and Real, Barca and Bayern. Also would not have to be reminded of him all the time if he becomes a success.
It doesn't work like that. The one that pays proper amount will take him. It won't be us.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I just wonder if Chelsea prefers to keep control over him in case he explodes. They don't really need money. So maybe a profitable loan + possibility to buy would suit them better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Are people really suggesting that Lukaku would go and sign for a Swansea or a Southampton?
:tup: the only competition we have are Atletico maybe even Roma (im not counting top EPL teams because Chelsea would rather sell away from England). i hope Atletico gets another striker and Lukaku choses us above Roma :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It doesn't work like that. The one that pays proper amount will take him. It won't be us.
it doesn't work like the way you described either, otherwise you did have seen a lot of players going to Russia or Qatar. there is a balance with other aspects too. players want money but they want to play for the best teams also, play for teams that can win trophies and teams where they can improve the most and make a name for themselves.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I doubt he'd be willing to come to Juve if Llorente remains. This kid wants to be a starter.
I definitely see him going to Atletico. BUUUUUT if he doesn't... we would be right behind the in the possibilities.

Offer Llorente + 10M to Barca for Sanchez;

Pay 5M for loan + 25M option to buy for Chelsea. This is a very reasonable deal.

Sell: Immobile (10M), Gabbiadini (6M), Isla (8M), Vucinic (6M), Llorente (Sanchez exchange), Rossi (2M)
Buy: Sanchez (LLorente + 10M), Lukaku (loan for 5M), Berardi (8M), Rossi (free), LB (10M), Isla (4.5M - already paid to Udinese), Rabiot (7M)

Total money spent: 43-32 = 11M. Totally affordable. Llorente, Isla, Vucinic out would make room for salaries of Sanchez and Lukaku.

Keep Quags. De Ceglie, Motta, Peluso, Padoin, Pepe remain as fringe players.

Buffon - Licht, Barza, Chiellini, LB - Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal - Tevez, Sanchez, Lukaku

bench: Storari, Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Asamoah, Marchisio, Rabiot, Giovinco, Berardi, Quagliarella
And now the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)