Rolando Mandragora (2 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Monaco has an agreement with Rolando Mandragora on a 5-year contract worth 2m/yr. The Ligue 1 side are not willing to include any buy-back clause or % future sale. (Corriere Torino)

We about to get paid but dont wanna lose him without a clause tho

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He seems classy buy a bit slow.

Anyways, between 20/25M from Monaco in fewer installments or 15M from Genoa + 25/30M 2yr buy back clouse, I wish we could take the 2nd.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
bought for 6.5m two years ago. He is worth around 3,5-4m on our books right now. So with 20m we have 16m plusvalenza.
Still im against selling him, seems like he could be useful in the future and in current market 20m is peanuts for 20 years old player with his experience.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Let's not forget where Marchisio was at his age, definitely shouldn't sell without a buyback
The only problem i have is that he is born in Napoli - not sure if his dream is to play for Juve. Could end up the same as Immobile (and he is also from Naples) tbf.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Id send him on loan again, don't see why we want to sell him, seems like a good prospect for our weakest area, surely better than sturaro, but I guess we have 3 players in Rolandos position before him so maybe a season or two on loan will do him well, definitely don't want to sell him though

Jun 6, 2015
The only problem i have is that he is born in Napoli - not sure if his dream is to play for Juve. Could end up the same as Immobile (and he is also from Naples) tbf.
Mandragora: “My future? I‘m from Napoli & I’ve a beautiful relationship with my city because I was born there & I lived there until I was 14, but I'm not a Napoli fan. For the future, we will decide together with Juventus what will be the best path of growth to follow.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
20m----> Golovin?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Since when do Udinese have 20m to spend on any single player? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)