Rolando Mandragora (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
PES sucks and keeps getting worse. people just love to hate on FiFA, which is far from perfect, but clearly ahead of PES.
people who can't see this are biased as fuck. PES started to die with the first release on "next gen" consoles and FiFA is the better game ever since PES 2008.

- coming from a former FiFA hater and PES fanboy.
PES 2016 is the highest rated and reviewed sports game in the industry right now. And it is for a good reason, that reason is what matters, the gameplay which has been fantastic. What sucks is how it lacks in general as overall package. I gave FIFA plenty of time (tourno's), but gameplay is simply not football simulation as latest PES is. Its refreshing FIFA has all the licenses and good menu system etc, but thats it, if a game is more boring(arcade like in gameplay, then thats not for me.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
PES 2016 is the highest rated and reviewed sports game in the industry right now. And it is for a good reason, that reason is what matters, the gameplay which has been fantastic. What sucks is how it lacks in general as overall package. I gave FIFA plenty of time (tourno's), but gameplay is simply not football simulation as latest PES is. Its refreshing FIFA has all the licenses and good menu system etc, but thats it, if a game is more boring(arcade like in gameplay, then thats not for me.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Osman again.

Does this mean that you are my new fuck buddy or something? :boh:

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
His injury is such a massive shame. He was a starter at Pescara and could have played a full season in Serie A as a starter there, if it weren't for this injury. Now instead there is a lot uncertainty around where he is going to play and where he is going to stand in the hierarchy of that club. At Juve he won't play and elsewhere he will have missed pre-season and be unavailable for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)