Rolando Mandragora (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Veratti 2.0 :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is a bit too tall and gangly for that. IMO he looks more like a T. Motta.
Motta was a late bloomer. If he can become something like Motta early in his career, then he could easily have a top level career.

If Motta achieved consistency and performed well early in his career, he would be regarded as an elite midfielder today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at next Verratti, he is more of unimaginative traditional holding DM who can play CB now too apparently.

Next Verratti might be this one, should be fun seeing him with Sassuolo :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Motta was a late bloomer. If he can become something like Motta early in his career, then he could easily have a top level career.

If Motta achieved consistency and performed well early in his career, he would be regarded as an elite midfielder today.
Basically what we just bought was a Motta-Mascherano-Veratti hybrid. All for 6m. Maybe 12m. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at next Verratti, he is more of unimaginative traditional holding DM who can play CB now too apparently.

I like that guy

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

He has such a cunt face tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically what we just bought was a Motta-Mascherano-Veratti hybrid. All for 6m. Maybe 12m. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I like that guy
He is exactly like Motta, probably more grinta than the Verratti and the likes. He shouldnt be compared to Mascherano at all.

He can be a future Marchisio replacement provided his career goes like we hope it to be to.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
More grinta then Verratti? That kid has way too much grinta :D Not to many CMs thats as possessively aggressive as he is despite being a skillful/technical playmaker.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He can play CB too? :shocked:

il nuovo Mascherano @TheLaz
I can fap to that :tuttosport:

If our management spend €12m on a 18 year old it's because theres something about him. Can't wait to see him in pre-season. That future core of Azzurrinis moulded into our squad; Sturaro, Rugani, Audero, Mandragora etc :allegri:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Judging by that video, he's(Sensi) got a good range of passing but it doesnt look like has any of that Verratti's Iniesta-esque close control dribbling. The way these kind of players dribble their way out of tight spots is simply amazing to watch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can fap to that :tuttosport:

If our management spend €12m on a 18 year old it's because theres something about him. Can't wait to see him in pre-season. That future core of Azzurrinis moulded into our squad; Sturaro, Rugani, Audero, Mandragora etc :allegri:
That's true. I don't think they want a repeat of Veratti when the didn't take the chance on him.

OP
DutchJuventino
Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #313
    Judging by that video, he's(Sensi) got a good range of passing but it doesnt look like has any of that Verratti's Iniesta-esque close control dribbling. The way these kind of players dribble their way out of tight spots is simply amazing to watch.
    Mandragora is a different player. His example is Motta, because he knows his style is exact the same as Motta's style.
    Sensi is more a player like Pirlo. His longpassing is fenomenal for a 21 year old player, but without the ball he doesn't much contribute to the game. I will not say Pirlo did nothing but defend-wise he only covered his man, no big tackles like Marchisio or what.

Verratti is a special player. He is an all-in-one regista. His tackling, passing, vision, he has everything for what a regista needs. You can't easily find a player with the same qualities.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I have high hopes for both sensi and mandragora. Both seem skillful.

Also Sensi alrady said he is dying to play with Pogba abd Dybala.....so lets hope he destroys at sass and thenc omes here to tag mandragora.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I have high hopes for both sensi and mandragora. Both seem skillful.

Also Sensi alrady said he is dying to play with Pogba abd Dybala.....so lets hope he destroys at sass and thenc omes here to tag mandragora.
    Did he? Puts into context even more just how big of a merda Penardi is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Did he? Puts into context even more just how big of a merda Penardi is.
    Yes, he said that now he is a ssassuolo player, but he wishes to make it in time to juve to play with pogba and dybala.

Rare for a footballer to be that open even when he is going to another team, but that shows that he is eager to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)