Rolando Mandragora (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We could do, but I think Mandragora needs a full Serie A season first. It would be better for his development. Hernanes should get a second year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sassuolo should be his destination. Di Francesco has a record at handling youth albeit short. Sassuolo actually play a good brand of football. Seems like a better learning environment than any other.
Well, when you see what Zaza was able to do and what Berardi has continually done with their relatively young age I agree absolutely. Sass should be the ideal destination for any youth we sign that we don't plan on playing in the senior team. Vjrsako (spelling?) too is someone I hope we make an effort for.

EDF is doing well there and yes, they do have a great style to watch for such a small team. :tup:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Corvino the former sport director of Fiorentina now works for Bologna I think. Was asked in a interview which is the biggest talent in italy. He answered Mandragora. Nice to hear things like that 😀

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Isn't Evra leaving us this summer?

That'll move Asamoah to LB/LWB to backup Sandro.

The list of CMs include;
Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra, Sturaro

Lemina will probably not be signed. Least he shouldn't.

Then we add Mandragora to the team. I think he could stay with us. He's a regista/deep lying playmaker type of player, backup/rotation to Marchisio.
Marotta obviously wants Evra to extend, and rumors are Evra will oblige.

Lemina has hardly played, been out injured. What makes you so sure about Lemina not being good enough to sign?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Marotta obviously wants Evra to extend, and rumors are Evra will oblige.

Lemina has hardly played, been out injured. What makes you so sure about Lemina not being good enough to sign?
Evra will turn 35 before we enter the new season. He will probably get the France call up for the Euros and favor wages of the MLS etc.
In any case, we'll want to cut his wages and determine his role of a somewhat Padoin.

As for Lemina i'm not fully updated on his injury history, but he's hardly played, and previous loanies who's been injured hasn't been signed. Take Romulo for instance.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Evra will turn 35 before we enter the new season. He will probably get the France call up for the Euros and favor wages of the MLS etc.
In any case, we'll want to cut his wages and determine his role of a somewhat Padoin.

As for Lemina i'm not fully updated on his injury history, but he's hardly played, and previous loanies who's been injured hasn't been signed. Take Romulo for instance.
Judging by the level he's he's playing at currently, it really doesn't seem like he'll be MLS/Padoin level next season. Marotta said the club wants to extend Evra's contract (which was expected). And according to rumors, Evra will likely sign the extension. Can't ask for a better backup LB.

Romulo had a good season with Verona before getting hit by a bad injury towards the end of the season before the WC. And then, he was injured for most of last season. He hasn't played a game for relegation-batting Verona this season. His career basically ended after the last injury.

Lemina's isn't a long-term injury nor a chronic one. Lemina might or might not be signed, but I don't see the similarity between Lemina and Romulo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont you think is about time we test this guy in the upcoming preseason?. With Marchisio´s injury he could be of use.

He can play as regista, seem to have a good pass and good defending abilities and doesnt look like to be afraid of a challenge.

Lemina and Mandragora could take turns and challenge each other to see who can play better the marchisio role. Its kind of risky since both are unproven, but we can test them in preseason and see how it goes.

Him and Lirola could save us a lot of money if we manage them propely and integrate in the team

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But it's our first injury for next year

- - - Updated - - -

2nd I mean. He and marchisio will carry over

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Broken metatarsal probably means the first half of pre-season off and an inevitable slow start to next season. I doubt he'd be here anyway, probably at Empoli or Sassuolo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)