Rolando Mandragora (5 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Some quotes please? :D
I don't have quotes in regards to Mandragora, but here is a nice little ditty about Coman

"Like how the fuck did Juve get 20m for Kingsley Coman?

Seriously... and we couldn't even get 10m for SES after a breakout season where he did 100x more than Coman ever did?

I think, when things like this make it seem like our management is utter shit, there has to be an alternate reason. There has to be something going on in the background. I just cannot comprehend how a team like ours acts in the way it does."

Response #1

"They didnt... Trust me,

They made Vidal's transfer fee lower, and bumped Coman's up.

classic way to show huge profit on a per player basis on your balance sheet, looks good for the selling club.

Telling me Coman is worth nearly 2 Niang's? gtfo Juve."

Response #2

"Galliani was always terrible at selling. Even in his hayday, but back then money wasn't really an issue, and now money is tight and his weaknesses are getting exposed."

Response #3

"I was very sceptic about Coman, but he's doing just fine at Bayern. I'm sure they'll use the option for 20m. Niang ain't even close to his level, open your eyes."

Response #4, in direct response to Response #1

"Jesus man, when will you ever get tired of Galliani's butt?

Why would they give up 20 million in the hopes of Bayern redeeming Coman, you are saying that if he had flopped and bayern didn't exercise their right to sign him Vidal would have been sold over a lie.

Juventus is a smart club that tends to make profits because they see everything as a damn business while Galliani still thinks connections are going to get him far.. how many times have we heard he had a good relation with Real Madrid .. who fucking cares, Genoa just sold their best talent to Juve, Genoa our B team -.-"

We bought Matri for 10m ffs. We can't sell a single player while them sell every fodder that has passed through there Elia, Krasic, Diego, Giaccherini AND THEY PROFIT FROM IT.
Il_Capitano is offline "

And Response #5, which is probably my favorite, in response to the Coman/Niang comparisons

"well for one thing coman was probably not a cokehead"

:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Some quotes please? :D
from 2015:
"Stefano Sensi please quick. Then Mandragora. Then an audacious bid for Bernardeschi. Meanwhile, patiently work on unsettling Rugani. These are the deals we need."

"We loan Suso to Genoa, they want to buy him, we get Mandragora from them for Suso and some cash. Perfect."

"mandragora mmmmmmm"

"Ooh yes. Mandragora Locatelli midfield in the future turns on my inner Commoder"

"Mandragora is the best in that generation I think, but it's all promise at this stage.

Glad Genoa has Mandragora. He has Milan written all over his future."

--

"Why are we helping genoa just soldati their best player to Juve sturaro and now mandragora just do buisnesswith Sassuolo or something"
-"what makes you think galliani ever even considered mandragora when there were some quality kucka level players at genoa?"

"with all galliani's fabulous connections and special relationship with genoa, juventus have probably tied down mandragora. there are strong reports indicating this. its a good thing we signed kucka when we had the chance."

"Mandragora is having a medical with juve. I'm gutted we missed out on him, and gutted juve are using these youngsters as assets for profit. Biggest talent in Italy since veratti, 7m + 7m bonuses good luck. Gonna be WC"

"It's funny, we buy a lot from Genoa, often useless pricks.

Now Genoa has a talent (Mandragora), and we let Juve take him.

Excellent work."
-But we've never took Genoa's best players
-Fuckign milito and mottaa. How the hell did we miss those two.
-it's like... as though... dunno.... My love never stops growing for Milan.

"and he's owned by Genoa Our relantionship with Genoa is like we're friendzoned - we're very close with them but only get fodder, none of the good stuff (Mandragora, Perin, Perotti..)"

"i still cant belive we lost mandragora to juve. he's a fuckin genoa player."

"absolutely. fuck all these other guys mandragora is an absolute beast. they didn't get him cheap tho, 6m +6m bonuses we were never in the race. however when you compare those figures to what we paid for bertolacci it looks like a steal for rolando"

"Baldie is now so fucking useless that he cannot even get presents (Mandragora) from his side bitches"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They dont realize Genoa aint Milan's B team, and they are Genoa's side bitch not the reverse. Upper hand in every deal basically.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Milan is more like Genoa's sugar daddy. Whenever Genoa needs cash they just cuddle up next to Milan. Milan is fulfilled for a short amount of time but their hollowness quickly resurfaces after they realize the affection Genoa gave them was not real. In the end, Genoa whores itself out but at least they make money. While Milan has a few seconds of climax and then goes back into hibernation. Old and void of life.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When you look at who they sign from Genoa it is quite funny though. Only SES was worth the move (potentially). Long term not as much.

Kucka, Antonelli, Constant, SES, Birsa, Acerbi, Pelé, Amelia, Merkel, Sokratis, Boateng. What troll moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)