Rolando Mandragora (2 Viewers)

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Me too... Lapadula or Caprari make more sense.
Why? Do you think hes gonna get minutes here upcoming season? Is it not better to send him to Sassuolo? If he is gonna develop to something special, can buy him back. Just need to agree terms, before sending him there.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why? Do you think hes gonna get minutes here upcoming season? Is it not better to send him to Sassuolo? If he is gonna develop to something special, can buy him back. Just need to agree terms, before sending him there.
Cuz Cheesio is out almost all year. Lemina is too unexperience as DM to be a vice cheesio and Hernanes is just no good enough. So meanwhile cheesio is out, lemina, mandrágora + a new DM would be neccesary IMO

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Not a chance in the world they include Mandragora in any business, unless it's a loan.

From the very little I've seen in videos, this kid looks like a huge promising DM/CM/CB. One of those perennial Italy starters, decade long stalwart. I'm serious, the guy looks like a stud. If he's ambitious and steady enough, we have a gem.

OP
DutchJuventino

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #295
    Pescara is close to promotion. They only need to win in a two-leg against Trapani and they're in Serie A. So if they will get the promotion, why shouldn't we send him back to Pescara? He knows how it works by Pescara and they're playing in Serie A. What Edd-n-eddy said is true, Sassuolo has already Sensi.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Veratti 2.0 :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is a bit too tall and gangly for that. IMO he looks more like a T. Motta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)