Rolando Mandragora (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pescara pres. Sebastiani on Mandragora "He will set stadiums alight, like Verratti, they have different characteristics but same mentality."

Campagnaro on Mandragora "Like Thiago Motta? For me Mascherano, who I have also played with for Argentina. Similar tactical wickedness."

Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "When I was told that he was 18 I swear I thought it was the typical locker-room joke. I couldn't believe it."

Pescara's Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "He's a boy with enormous potential & with a mentality that is rare for an 18-yr old."

@Zacheryah :klin:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering how Mascherano tend to obliterate any midfield he faces with Argentina (including Chile's midfield with beerboi, and the germans) thats quite a big claim.

Lets stick with thiago motta, wich allready is an insane claim, considering how incredibly important he was for trebble inter and many titles PSG

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pescara pres. Sebastiani on Mandragora "He will set stadiums alight, like Verratti, they have different characteristics but same mentality."

Campagnaro on Mandragora "Like Thiago Motta? For me Mascherano, who I have also played with for Argentina. Similar tactical wickedness."

Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "When I was told that he was 18 I swear I thought it was the typical locker-room joke. I couldn't believe it."

Pescara's Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "He's a boy with enormous potential & with a mentality that is rare for an 18-yr old."
Nice words. Everyone seems to rate him highly. He being 18 and playing for the U21 side also shows that he has potential. Looks to be a promising signing.

6m isn't much for us nowadays. And if he fulfills his potential and triggers the 6m in bonuses, no one will complain.

Jul 1, 2010
Considering how Mascherano tend to obliterate any midfield he faces with Argentina (including Chile's midfield with beerboi, and the germans) thats quite a big claim.

Lets stick with thiago motta, wich allready is an insane claim, considering how incredibly important he was for trebble inter and many titles PSG
Agreed. Thiago Motta is a very good player. Inter's midfield really became shit once he left.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No one can question Thiago Motta's ability as a player. Key member (and requested by Mourinho) in Inter's treble season, and was pretty damn good for Italy whenever he wasn't getting injured in Euro 2012 finals :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

Or Hernanes and 6M?
Yes, you are correct offcourse.

It takes money to have your garbage collected. And alot if its something no one want to touch with a 10 foot pole

- - - Updated - - -

No one can question Thiago Motta's ability as a player. Key member (and requested by Mourinho) in Inter's treble season, and was pretty damn good for Italy whenever he wasn't getting injured in Euro 2012 finals :sergio:
I've come across several article calling him THE most important player of PSG the past seasons(not this one).

I agree. They got an abundance of top quality talent, they can replace whatever player. But if Motta didnt play, their results took a significant hit.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Khedira
Marchisio
Pogba
Pereyra
Sturaro
Lemina
Asamoah
Mandragora

Our midfield next season is gonna be filthy. Mandra replaces Hernanes. Padoin is gone too, replaced by Lemina and Sturaro who bring similar versatility.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, you are correct offcourse.

It takes money to have your garbage collected. And alot if its something no one want to touch with a 10 foot pole

- - - Updated - - -

I've come across several article calling him THE most important player of PSG the past seasons(not this one).

I agree. They got an abundance of top quality talent, they can replace whatever player. But if Motta didnt play, their results took a significant hit.
:touched:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Khedira
Marchisio
Pogba
Pereyra
Sturaro
Lemina
Asamoah
Mandragora

Our midfield next season is gonna be filthy. Mandra replaces Hernanes. Padoin is gone too, replaced by Lemina and Sturaro who bring similar versatility.
Mandragora will be loaned out.

I would say Lemina's future is uncertain as well.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We should avoid Oscar at all costs. I don't know what happened to the dude but he's been so bad for a while now. We better gamble on Pereyra/Berardi if another option is Oscar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)