Rolando Mandragora (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tup: I really like Lemina, he's a very promising mofo, we should keep him. His injury isn't a career ending one so I see no problem with keeping him. Our own Allan that I wanted us to sign last summer.

Exactly, hopefully he recovers soon, he will suprise alot of people here how fantastic he can be under current strong set up ww have.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah Lemina looked really good when he switched to deep-lying mid against Nipples. Hopefully he gets another chance in that position.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We have 9 CM's right now. Someone will be ditched. Maybe even three of them if we bring in new CM in the summer (this Mandragora kid or someone with more experience).

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We have 9 CM's right now. Someone will be ditched. Maybe even three of them if we bring in new CM in the summer (this Mandragora kid or someone with more experience).
Mandragon is an 18 yo kid who'll likely be loaned out next season to a lowly Serie A club with whom he'll start and be a protagonist.

I doubt Padoin will ever play as a CM for us again. IF his contract gets extended, he'll only be a reserve FB :)tup:). And Pereyra will be a backup AM next season. 7 CMs in the squad is perfect for 3 starting positions. Marchisio's backups - Lemina and Hernanes - might be the only q-marks.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly, hopefully he recovers soon, he will suprise alot of people here how fantastic he can be under current strong set up ww have.
Yeah, I'm hoping to see him back in action soon too. His first couple of games for us, we're quite impressive TBH. Strong tackler, discreetly good passing and can play as either DM or B2B. I hope we keep him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Welcome Rolando! Looking forward to observing his progress over the coming years. Let's see if he can become a dominant midfielder. If he ends up playing for us one day, he'll get a frosty reception from Napoli fans.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pescara pres. Sebastiani on Mandragora "He will set stadiums alight, like Verratti, they have different characteristics but same mentality."

Campagnaro on Mandragora "Like Thiago Motta? For me Mascherano, who I have also played with for Argentina. Similar tactical wickedness."

Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "When I was told that he was 18 I swear I thought it was the typical locker-room joke. I couldn't believe it."

Pescara's Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "He's a boy with enormous potential & with a mentality that is rare for an 18-yr old."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What does that +6 bonuses mean?
Performance-based bonuses, it will be things like appearances, trophies won, CL qualification etc. Same thing we have with Dybala, also like another deal we did with Genoa for Sturaro.

- - - Updated - - -

Pescara pres. Sebastiani on Mandragora "He will set stadiums alight, like Verratti, they have different characteristics but same mentality."

Campagnaro on Mandragora "Like Thiago Motta? For me Mascherano, who I have also played with for Argentina. Similar tactical wickedness."

Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "When I was told that he was 18 I swear I thought it was the typical locker-room joke. I couldn't believe it."

Pescara's Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "He's a boy with enormous potential & with a mentality that is rare for an 18-yr old."
It's that kind of thing that makes a Juventus player. I'm optimistic about this lad, looks like another fighter.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
It's not about recovery, stop-start nature of his injury is a problem.

Inflammation of tendons, patellar (knee) in this case, usually occurs at a much later age in players as the tissues weaken with wear and tear, lemina is only 22.

Persistent injury since 2013:

Lemina will hope to make his Marseille debut in their next game away to Toulouse on September 14 but is currently fighting to shake off tendonitis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)