Rodrigo de Paul - Midfielder - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
He may not be a starter, but will surely be a great rotation player, much better than what we had from the bench this season. Plus he is productive, scores goals and Assists. Pirlo knows his midfield you must think

May 26, 2016
He is kind of a Jack of all trades. One thing I will say is that he is a very hard worker on the pitch. He also takes responsibility.

All the games I seen of him at our national team + Udine he is always running his socks off. He also is quite strong physically.

Him, Parades, Lo Celso + few other names are in pole position to take over the midfield for the future of the National team and he is the most reliable player of that bunch.

I dont really see any exceptional or insane ability in his game but he is very well rounded and has a no bullshit approach to him. He is also dynamic, b2b and has a good pass in him , good vision and eye for a goal.

Given the circumstances I think it would be a solid signing for us, rotation player or backup. Not sure about steady starter , but he might improve when surrounded by better players. Certainly not the worst option for us this mercato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)