Rodrigo de Paul - Midfielder - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we paid Ramsey for 10m a year, then with 30m + 4m(gross)*5year = 50m/5years = 10m/year
He can take Ramsey slot, fit, versatile, and after 3-4 years we can still sell him

For that 5 millions that Udinese want, just give Fagioli and Zanimicchia on free loan to Udinese
We are benefited too, as they will start to getting game time

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
When de Paul joins and proves his worth at a bigger club where he isn't in the top 15 best players then that will be an understatement.

May 26, 2016
Reminds me of a transfer of Roberto Pereyra to us back in the day, is De Paul player to be more excited about?
He is no De Bruyne or Pogba, but those players are out of the question for us atm. We have to take the best we can given the circumstances. If the reports about our financial situation is true, this is what you get.

De Paul is versatile and has a very good workrate. . He will help the team for sure. I mean we had Ramsey here the last year who did what for us exactly?

As for the comparison with Pereyra they are not very similar tbh, De Paul is more of a B2B engine in the midfield

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm telling you guys. Our best bet right now financially under the COVID circumstances, is to do the majority of our shopping in Italy. Better prices and greater ability to use our players for trades.

Our best deals are going to be found in the league.

May 26, 2016
I'm telling you guys. Our best bet right now financially under the COVID circumstances, is to do the majority of our shopping in Italy. Better prices and greater ability to use our players for trades.

Agreed. At least for now.

Only exception would be Aouar, kid is insane. Not sure how much he would cost or if hes even for sale.

If not then well, we will have to do with the De Pauls meanwhile

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Gosens, Zaniolo, De Paul and Dzeko.

10/10 mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)