Rodrigo Bentancur (46 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
FOAsVOsXwAIl-4J?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The proper coach who can’t get out of CL group stage more often than not. The proper coach who can’t even get out of Conference league group stage. :lol:
Hard to say, did he underperform with Juventus? I doubt it, then his only exit out of the UCL with Chelsea is in 1/8 against Barcelona with Messi and Suarez, with Inter he have failed twice in the group stages for 100% but atleast he made it to the EL final. With spurs he won 1 match and then spurs were eliminated due to covid as i remember

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FOAsVOsXwAIl-4J?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to say, did he underperform with Juventus? I doubt it, then his only exit out of the UCL with Chelsea is in 1/8 against Barcelona with Messi and Suarez, with Inter he have failed twice in the group stages for 100% but atleast he made it to the EL final. With spurs he won 1 match and then spurs were eliminated due to covid as i remember
He did great at Juve in his first season until we drew Bayern and he made his lame can’t dine in a 100 euro restaurant with 10 euros comment. Ever since then he has been a miserable failure in Europe. Going out of group stage with 102 pt Juventus that made the final the next season. His defending premier league champions side finishing second to AS Roma in their group after a 3-0 loss than getting smoked by Barca. Crashing out of group stage twice with Inter, finishing last place behind Shaktar and Gladbach with his 90 pt scudetto side. And now losing to the worst ranked team in Conference league, a Slovenian side no one has heard of, to crash out there. He didn’t get to play the last game against Rennes because he refused to follow UEFA Covid rules and field a depleted squad. But he was in 3rd place in that group because of his loss to Mura already.

Anyway you look at it, he’s one of the worst Cup coaches in Europe. He’s a fantastic league coach, no one would deny that, but his cup record is flat out embarrassing.

Mar 9, 2006
I don’t care about stats. I care about how much he makes our team better. And he absolutely does that right now. Stats are meaningless for midfielders.
stop the cap

- - - Updated - - -

He did great at Juve in his first season until we drew Bayern and he made his lame can’t dine in a 100 euro restaurant with 10 euros comment. Ever since then he has been a miserable failure in Europe. Going out of group stage with 102 pt Juventus that made the final the next season. His defending premier league champions side finishing second to AS Roma in their group after a 3-0 loss than getting smoked by Barca. Crashing out of group stage twice with Inter, finishing last place behind Shaktar and Gladbach with his 90 pt scudetto side. And now losing to the worst ranked team in Conference league, a Slovenian side no one has heard of, to crash out there. He didn’t get to play the last game against Rennes because he refused to follow UEFA Covid rules and field a depleted squad. But he was in 3rd place in that group because of his loss to Mura already.

Anyway you look at it, he’s one of the worst Cup coaches in Europe. He’s a fantastic league coach, no one would deny that, but his cup record is flat out embarrassing.
chernobyl-not-great.gif

I

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Plus that same Barca went out to that same Roma

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its not like locatelli has been amazing for a while
he already played more matches & minutes than last season, and there's still 9 (or 10, depending on the coppa semi result) juve games left of the season, plus there's the national team. he also had the shortest summer of his career.

these guys are not machines or fifa/fm characters.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he already played more matches & minutes than last season, and there's still 9 (or 10, depending on the coppa semi result) juve games left of the season, plus there's the national team. he also had the shortest summer of his career.

these guys are not machines or fifa/fm characters.
Not saying he is a machine, players have off moments but locatelli hasn't been our best midfielder for a while now, even rabiot outperformed locatelli against villarreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)