Rodrigo Bentancur (45 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Considering the guy played almost 200 games for us I think he deserves some respect from the fans. He never achieved the level we all hoped for when he joined but still he was a part of this team for many years.

Good luck in England.
I do agree with this. He was always fit + gave everything, but damn he was a train wreck in the last 1,5 years. I’m wondering what Conte will do with him, can’t play as a regista and he can’t attack to play as a box to box for him.

Bentancur really was a player that took me a few years to figure out what his best position was. Especially in his first two years I never understood what his exact role was, that doesn’t happen very often

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
one step up from sturaro level..a midfield trash picker upper..
So Conte will most likely get the most out of him.
Bye bye Rodrigo "which color is my team wearing?" Bentancur.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I just hope we tried selling Rabiot before Bentancur and it didn't pan out, otherwise it's just bad planning to keep a 7m player as a rotational bench option and sell the guy that makes 2.5m.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I just hope we tried selling Rabiot before Bentancur and it didn't pan out, otherwise it's just bad planning to keep a 7m player as a rotational bench option and sell the guy that makes 2.5m.
The no-even-1-year management did more than almost all the others management in Europe. Bad planning? The guys are taking actions like ninjas

In summer they are going to have time to make a couple of moves and our Arsenalesque football may be gone for good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)